Chapter 8

It was almost midnight, Jungkook was chatting with his best friends. He heard some noise from outside. He thought to go and check the source of the sound... but then shrugged it off thinking it might be a cat or something.

He was done with the chatting and it was late already so he put his phone aside and lied down on the bed to get some sleep. As soon as he closed his eyes he again heard some noise coming from outside. This time he got scared a little. His mind budged with so many thoughts...... "what if it's a thief in the house or.....it might be a ghost also. This mansion looks so haunted at night..... sh...should I go and check........ no no....... it might be dangerous. I'm not going anywhere"

"Since when did I start getting afraid of something. I'm the Jeon Jungkook" I should go and check. Whatever it is I'm gonna beat the shit out of it."Jungkook decided.

He silently opened the door of his room and moved towards the source of the sound. The noise was coming from kitchen........ he stealthily went there and was shocked to see the sight.

There was a man of almost 6ft........ hooded with the black hoodie. His face was not visible, as his back was facing jungkook. He was moving towards the kitchen.

Jungkook in mind.... "You thief!! how dare you entered my mansion?? Do you think it's that easy to steal things from here that you will enter the mansion, steal the stuffs and go away. No, man... you are highly mistaking. Now that you have already entered here I will make sure that you regret your life decisions. Whoever you are.... I'm gonna beat your ass off.

Jungkook went in the the direction of the black hooded person. It was dark so he stealthily managed to get a rolling pin and started beating the person...... "aaah .....ohhh......aaaah......wha....aaaah.....what are you..... aaah ..... St....stop..."

"You thief, what do you think of yourself......you will steal the stuffs from Kim Mansion..... do you think it's that easy........."

"aaah ...... I'm not the thief wifey........ Please stop"

"Wifey"....... why this voice seems to be heard before; jungkook said.

"Because you have heard it so many times.......... my dear Wifey." Taehyung went close to jungkook's ear and said.

"M....Mr.....Mr. Kim" Jungkook stuttered

"Yeah bub, it's me"; taehyung stated switching on the lights.

"Ohh, I'm really sorry Mr Kim...... I thought it's a thief."

" Thief??..... really bub??..... are you serious??.... how can a thief enter Kim Mansion?? If they even try to enter the mansion, the alarms will alert us and the guards will catch them at the entrance."

"I didn't thought that much. I'm really sorry"

"It's okay bub, you don't have to be sorry, just don't be scared from now. You are totally safe here"

Huh... whatever; Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"By the way who told you to march in the kitchen that also with black hoodie hooded over your head in the the dark"....... Jungkook uttered returning back towards his room leaving taehyung dumbfounded.

Taehyung murmured..... "not agreeing to be my wife but behaving like a proper one....... taunting, bickering and beating his husband with a rolling pin. Isn't it a proper quality of a wife....??

"Did you said something, Mr Kim"?? Jungkook shouted from upstairs.

"Uh..uhhh..n...no...no honey. I wa....I was just going to sleep. Good night...."

"Okk,....good night", jungkook disappeared.

The elder sighed and went back to his room mumbling... "got beaten by a rolling pin.... let's see what's next......aahhh"; he unintentionally touched the wounded part.

"It really hurts a lottt.....but ............it really gives the husband vibes to be beaten up by a rolling pin, isn't it", he is so whipped.

I hope you all will love this chapter and if you do please don't forget to vote and comment.

Your votes and comments are the motivation for me.