Chapter 15

New day

Taehyung and Jungkook were having breakfast. Actually Jungkook was hungrily eating while, Taehyung...... well.....  he was just struggling with his fork and food...... busy in his thoughts to how to ask jungkook to accompany him for the party tonight.

One of  Taehyung's College best friend and his wife is celebrating their 1st Anniversary. All the college friends were invited along with their partners. Taehyung was not so much interested in party kind of things but his best friend has insisted him to come along with his husband. Even Taehyung himself want to attend the party only and only with his beloved husband. So here he is struggling...... how to ask his fierce husband to accompany him to the party without getting rejected.

After giving so much thoughts Taehyung started, "honey.... umm ..... actually we have to attend a party tonight."

"I'm not interested in your boring business parties Mr Kim", the younger blurted out.

"It's not a business party, it's one of my best friend's anniversary".

"So what, it's your friend's anniversary, what will I do there?? I barely even know anyone."

"But they have invited both of us. If you will not go there, they will feel bad."

"That's not my problem, I am not going".

Taehyung sighs*
"Well I think then I have to attend the party alone. Afterall party with best friends isn't that bad. And then Jennie and other girls are also coming. It will really be f.......

"Who is Jennie",Jungkook directly threw a question without even letting the elder complete his words.

"Aah Jennie, she... she was one of my classmates and she had a crush on me. She proposed me once but I rejected. Now we are friends. Btw she is a crazy girl" Taehyung described with a smile on his face."

For some reasons Jungkook totally didn't liked all this. Taehyung describing one of his admirer with a sweet smile. It pissed Jungkook off. He was not at all interested in the party but now he has made up his mind to attend the party.

" I think I should join you for the party tonight" jungkook said.

"But darling, you didn't want to attend the party, right? "Taehyung teased him.

"Yeah, but didn't you say that they will feel bad if I will not go there."

"I know, but it's okay I will handle it. Don't force yourself if you don't wanna go."

"No no it's okay, actually I love parties and also I have never been out since long. So I think I should attend the party. It will be fun".

"Okk then be ready in the evening" Taehyung chirped with a smile.

In the evening

Jungkook was busy in searching for the best presentable clothes in his closest. He wants to look the hottest and most admirable guy tonight. Never in this world ever he will compromise to look less than that Jennie. So after searching for hours finally he got something to wear tonight.

 So after searching for hours finally he got something to wear tonight

He dressed like this. As we all know Black is Jungkook's colour.

He was dressed in a black suit looking extremely hot and handsome. Hairs styled properly.... front hairs covering the eyes making him look more handsome than ever. He was checking himself in the mirror for the nth time while the door of the room screeched revealing Taehyung.

The elder halted on his space, his breath got hitched when he saw his husband in all black suit, looking hot and beautiful at the same time. He was stunned by the younger's beautiful personality.

On the other hand Jungkook's condition was not any different. His eyes were scanning the elder from head to toe and back to head. The elder was ethereally handsome. His whole aura screamed perfection.

Jungkook was thinking how can a guy look this much handsome in pink attire but again, he is Kim Taehyung

Jungkook was thinking how can a guy look this much handsome in pink attire but again, he is Kim Taehyung.... he can look dangerously handsome in even casuals.

There starting contest ended with a call. Taehyung picked up the call and said "yeah we are on the way."

With that the hottest couple went to attend the party.
                          ******

I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter. I'm literally getting very less votes as compared to the views.
Please guys please vote and comment if you like the chapter.