Chapter-28

After being satisfied with the picture, Taehyung uploaded it on social media.  He then closed the device and slept again with his sleeping bunny.

It was almost 8:00 in the morning when Jungkook woke up. The first thing he saw after opening his eyes blew his mind. He was shocked seeing himself entangled in the elder's arm. He tried to free himself without waking up the elder but the elder's hold was tighter than he expected. He tried again but this time he used different method. He started tickling the elder. The elder woke up feeling a tickling sensation.

When he woke up he saw a smiling bunny in his arms. He smirked and greeted him "good morning sweetheart".

"What's good about this morning hmmm?? Because of you I am having sore muscles huh..." Jungkook said sulking.

"Are you trying to say that I am fat." The elder asked.

"Of course you are fat. You are soo heavy".

Taehyung rolled themselves and tangled the younger between his arms and legs.

Jungkook started shouting for mercy but the elder was nowhere to listen. The elder said "I am fat hmmm, I am heavy hmmm ....... Okkkk then tolerate my strength."

"Noooooohhhh...... I will die. Leave me old man. I'm lacking my breath." Jungkook screamed.

Taehyung finally left him but not before stealing a kiss.

Jungkook moved towards the washroom after getting free from his husband's hold but the elder didn't stop teasing.

When Jungkook went to washroom, the elder spoke from outside " want me to join, darling?? You will feel better."

"Nooo thanks" Jungkook screamed.

The elder laughed at the statement.

At the company

Jungkook went to his table as usual. Everyone was staring at him but he shrugged it off. He placed himself on the table and started working. What surprised him most was the girl sitting beside her was not talking her all this while. He even greeted her good morning but she didn't replied. She seemed to be very much busy. Jungkook didn't understand why everyone was behaving weird. He asked Jennie "What happened? Why everyone is staring at me like this??"

"Don't act like you don't know anything. Everyone has seen the post."

"Post??? What do you mean"??

Jennie took out her phone and saw the post Taehyung had shared in the morning.

The younger gasped after seeing this post. His eyes widened. It was an intimate picture of him and his husband. It took a few minutes for the younger to process everything. He then looked at the girl's face who was showing her the picture. He smirked coz Jennie was looking frustrated. He then said covering his blushing cheeks "ohhhh this picture!! Mr Kim is so naughty. I mean how can he upload this kind of picture. Now I UNDERSTAND why everyone is staring at me. This is making me remember the last night. Ohh God. I.. I just can't forget last night. It was the most beautiful night ever".

".......... even I can't forget the last night." A sound echoed in the hall making both Jungkook and Jennie startled. Taehyung moved closer to the younger and said "for me, every night is beautiful with you but I can  make it much more beautiful for you than the last night".

The statement left the younger in utter confusion coz as far as he remember nothing happened between them last night but the way the elder was explaining everything was definitely doing something to him. He had already been a blushing mess.

"Stoooop it." Jennie screamed out of nowhere. Taehyung gave her a questioning look for the way she shouted. She calmed herself  down and said in defense "we have so many works to finish today. I think we should get back to our work."

Jungkook obligated her trying to supress his laugh. He was enjoying the girl's misery.

When Taehyung walked back to his cabin.Jennie went to washroom. She was hyper. She was agitated. She was losing her mind in anger. She called one of his friend.......

Well I know it's a short chapter. The story is near to the end. Wait for the suspense. Keep loving and supporting.