Chapter 13

Taehyung brought food for his beloved husband. The younger was too much hungry. He snatched the plate of food from the elder's hand and started eating hungrily as he had been starving for days. Taehyung was stunned to see the younger,the way he was eating. He really felt bad for the younger.He thought the younger must be very hungry.

"Can you bring me another plate of food??" Jungkook demanded, coz obviously he was not full yet. He needed to eat more.

Taehyung without wasting time brings him another plate full of food. Jungkook took the plate and again started munching on the food. Taehyung was watching him with fond eyes. The sight was really cute for him. Jungkook was looking like a hungry bunny, munching on his food.
Jungkook was totally lost in eating but then he realised a pair of soft gaze on him. Without turning towards the direction of the gaze, he asked.

"Do you want the food Mr Kim??"

Taehyung didn't even buldge because he was lost...... lost in admiring the cutest feature of his husband.

Jungkook again said,"Mr Kim??". This time his voice was little bit firm.

Thankfully!! Taehyung heard this time.

"Uh... Yeah... Yeah"??

"Mr Kim! I asked.... Do you want food"??

"No.... No you eat" Taehyung replied with a smile.

"Are you sure"?

"Yeah"

" Then stop staring at me" Jungkook warned turning towards the elder.

The elder's smile faded away. He went back to his work.

It was late night. Jungkook was lying on the bed, using his phone, might be chatting with his best friends. From the corner of his eyes he noticed that the elder is wrapping up his work so he put his phone aside and lied comfortably on the bed, occupying majority of the part and also took the duvet all to himself. He covered himself under the duvet and closed his eyes...... pretending to sleep.

When Taehyung came to the bed, he saw very little space was there for him. He understood that the younger had done all this on purpose so he didn't said anything. He just lied beside Jungkook. Though the younger was being a brat he is, but Taehyung was loving it all by his heart. He turned towards jungkook and said "Good night my beloved wifey."

The younger gritted his teeth. Taehyung tried not to laugh at the reaction of the younger. He knew that the younger is not asleep. He tried to tease him a little bit more. So he took his phone and clicked a picture of the younger sleeping beside him and posted it on his social media account.

@Kim_Taehyung  First time sharing bed with #Kimjungkook, my beloved husband.😍😍😉😉

Jungkook's phone popped up with notification. He was so much eager to see the notification. He didn't know what the elder has done just now. He thought it might be his friends. So he shrugged it for now. Taehyung saw that the younger was pretending to sleep well so he started snatching the duvet. The younger's hold on duvet became stronger than earlier. Taehyung was trying very hard to control his laugh. After trying for sometimes, he successfully got the duvet and covered himself under it. His skin touched Jungkook's. The younger got angry. He again pulled the duvet towards himself by turning the another side. Now his back was facing Taehyung. He was smiling in victory, knowing that the elder cannot see his face. Taehyung acknowledged that it's really hard to win from his bratty husband. But Taehyung being Taehyung...... wrapped his arm and one leg around the the younger. Jungkook gulped realising the close proximity and warmth of the elder. He tried hard to get out of the embrace of the elder but the elder was heavier and stronger of course. Finally jungkook abled to free himself from the elder's embrace by kicking him out off the bed. The kick was so  strong that it resulted in Taehyung falling on the the ground. Taehyung gave an unbelieving look towards the younger. But whom did he underestimate, it's his bratty husband Kim Jungkook..... can literally do anything. He got up rubbing his ass and again lied on the bed.... eyes not leaving the younger.

This time the younger warned him " if you don't want to be kicked out again then don't dare to touch me, Mr Kim".

Taehyung got the idea that it's not going to be that easy to stay in the same room with the younger. He understood that the younger has done all this purposefully. It's going to be a torcher for Taehyung.

But the Kim Taehyung is the Kim Taehyung........ not going to give up so easily😉

                            ******