Chapter 25

Flirting and enjoying the ride, the couple reached a village. It was far from city, no noise, no pollution. People there were so simple and loving. They welcomed the couple whole heartedly. The children there were very playful. Taekook enjoyed their time with the children. They played together. They played hide and seek and many more interesting games. And now it was the time for a very funny game. Children blindfolded Taehyung and said him to catch them. Jungkook was also enjoying the game very much. Taehyung was trying to catch Jungkook but the younger was not easy to be caught. Jungkook caught a child and put him forward.... so that Taehyung will catch him instead but Taehyung was Taehyung. He knew only Jungkook is of his same height, others are kids. So he used his hand at his level and got successful in catching Jungkook. When he catched him, he pulled him which resulted in a sudden kiss. Taehyung removed the blind fold hurriedly. Jungkook started laughing at the incident which seems like a melody to the Elder. The elder was beyond happy coz he had never witnessed the younger laughing whole heartedly. He was lost in his beauty. Taehyung realised that it was the best idea of dating in a village. Jungkook was very happy among the children. He was enjoying their company and also he was good with Taehyung. After playing, they ate together. They even visited the whole village with hand in hand. They spent good time with each other for the first time.
                               ******

The next day when Jungkook went to office he saw a very impatient Jennie. He smirked and greeted "Good morning!! Miss Jennie". Jennie got irritated but greeted back "Good morning". Her curiosity was killing her so finally she asked "as far as I know yesterday's meeting was cancelled so will you tell me where were you and why didn't you answered my calls"??

"Well Miss Jennie, actually the meeting was cancelled but Mr Kim took me on a date yesterday and about answering your calls...... Mr Kim had strictly prohibited to take any calls during our date so he switched off our devices." Jungkook pissed her off.

The information definitely frustrated Jennie but couldn't do anything. So she began to work. But Jungkook......he  was nowhere to stop. He started describing his date story to the poor girl. He described each and every thing ......how Taehyung flirted with him during the ride and he also described the kiss and that also exaggerating it. He described "The kiss was sooooooo magical Miss Jennie." Suddenly they got a call from the elder. Jennie took the call and said Mr Kim has called us.

They both went to the elder's cabin. Taehyung requested them to take the seat and then he discussed about the the upcoming meeting. When the discussion ended, Jennie and Jungkook began to leave. Jennie was the first one to move. Jungkook was behind her. When Jungkook was about to leave,he felt a presence behind him and he felt the hot breathe of Mr Kim saying "The kiss was indeed magical." Now this made the younger blush. Jennie also moved towards him and witnessed a madly blushing Jungkook but she didn't know the reason behind it. She had almost guessed it.

At the lunch time, Taehyung came and asked his husband to join him for the lunch. He also asked Jennie to join who was Jennie to say no. She jumped in excitement to go on a lunch with the elder. Jungkook for sure didn't liked the idea but he made sure that he will do definitely do something to irritate that Jennie.

He went to Taehyung's car and took the passenger seat first. Jennie got pissed because she had to seat in the back alone. They enjoyed the ride especially Taekook flirting and Jennie getting pissed behind. After reaching the restaurant. Taehyung said Jungkook to order Jennie also ordered for herself. Jungkook ordered only one plate for him and Taehyung. Jennie even asked "Why have you ordered only plate of food, don't you have any appetite" but he replied sassily  "We can share from the same plate. It's not first time after all we are  husbands". Taehyung was mentally enjoying everything. Jennie offered her first bite to Taehyung as a friendly gesture but Jungkook was quick to put the  spoonful of first bite in Taehyung's mouth. He even threatened Jennie indirectly that he is present there to feed his husband, she doesn't need to interfere. Taehyung was enjoying Jungkook's love and possession. He was so excited to witness this side of Jungkook. Taehyung was sitting with upper two buttons open. Jungkook realised that Jennie was drooling over it time to time. He suddenly dropped the spoon and grabbed the elder's shirt. Taehyung also got panicked and began to see what happened but then he realised that Jungkook is closing his shirt buttons. He smirked a little but let him do what he was doing.

After the dinner, Jennie was the first to reach the car and took the passenger seat

After the dinner, Jennie was the first to reach the car and took the passenger seat. The couple came after sometimes. Jennie smirked looking at the younger. Jungkook rolled his eyes. A sudden idea flashed in his mind. He convinced the elder to seat backward and he himself rode the car. And as we all know jungkook is a rider.

He doesn't know the meaning of slow riding

He doesn't know the meaning of slow riding. He ignited the car and drove. Taehyung was fine. Actually he was enjoying. But Jennie....... she was mentally paying to God to save her today. From now on she will never ever sit in the car where jungkook is the driver.

                             *********

Updated after so long coz I am not well, hope you guys like it.