Chapter 34

Jungkook woke up in the morning to find himself all alone in the bed. He tried to leave the bed but he felt lazy and sleepy. His muscles were sore. So he lied on the bed again. He closed his eyes and relaxed his muscles. A thought of certain someone stricken his mind. He took his phone and dialled the pin only to find a text which made his day. It was from his husband.

"Goodmorning sweetheart ❣️
I'm so so so sorry to leave you alone on the bed but I didn't want to disturb you after the whole night session. I know you must be tired so I let you sleep. I had an important meeting so I came to my office. Your painkiller is just beside your table. I have said Marry to send  your breakfast in your room when you wake up.

Take rest and call me when you are awake.....

Love you my sexy bunny. You were so beautiful last night 😘 . Can't focus on my work properly. The thoughts of last night are distracting me."

Jungkook read this text over and over again. He kind of felt a little bit insecure when he realised that it was their first time and he woke up all alone with no sign of the elder. He doubted that if he was even able to satisfy Taehyung. But when he opened his phone and read this text he forgot about the insecurities. The only thing crossing his mind now is the thoughts of last night and the way Taehyung has described that he was beautiful. Yes, coz he was indeed beautiful a beautiful mess screaming underneath  Taehyung. The way Taehyung has described his desperation that he can't focus on his work due to the thoughts of Jungkook crossing his head. Jungkook can't resist himself from blushing. He might go insane. He had already read the text n number of times but still it had the same effect on him as if he read it for the first time.

Jungkook stopped blushing when he realised that lost in his own thoughts he forgot to call the Elder. He called the Elder- the call got attended at the first ring. Jungkook thought he might go insane of happiness today. What's all this happening today. He thought he might die of love.

A deep and sexy voice brought Jungkook back to the Earth. On call.....

T- "Hey my beautiful love. Did you sleep well?"
Jk- "yeah"
T- okk.... Have your breakfast and take rest.
Jk- hmm....
T- "Hey what happened bub?"
Jk- I MISS YOU.
T- I MISS YOU too bun, wanna come here??
Jk- hmm.. (excited)
T- (smiled) okk get ready. I'm calling the driver. He will drop you here.
Jk- okkk... ahhh.... Would you like something to eat, I will prepare it for you.
T- Umm..... I would prefer kookie.

 I would prefer kookie

Jk- okkk... I will bring cookies for you.

T- No no.... Not that, not that. I want 'kookie' my kookie....
Jk- (understood, started blushing) okkk boss your kookie will be there soon. He said emphasizing the word your kookie.

T- I am waiting.
Jk- ok bye
T - bbye love, umaah....
Jk- giggled...

Call ended.....

Jungkook started giggling playfully. He can't resist Kim Taehyung now. The  man of his life. The sweetest, funny, loving and unpredictable creature ever. Talking to him for a few minutes made him forget everything, even the pain in lower region he received last night. He got ready to go to meet the elder but he is still little bit shy to face the elder after what happened last night. At this point of time when he saw himself in the mirror properly, he    covered his face in shyness. For a moment, he felt proud for the elder.The elder was indeed an artist. He had drawn unlimited beautiful hickies on Jungkook's body. Jungkook somehow managed to cover the marks on the neck and collerbones by wearing a turtle neck black dress, looking killer as always..... all set to drive Kim Taehyung crazy in his love more than he already was. He got ready to reach the office to meet the elder.

 He got ready to reach the office to meet the elder

......................................................................

I hope you like it and support me. Writing short chapters due to lack of ideas. Collecting ideas to make it more beautiful.