Chapter 21

Jungkook is preparing for a new day. Nowadays he has to be prepared for each and every minute. He never knows what's coming his way. But, call him clever-----  he has his mind, eyes and ears all opened up.

He has just arrived at Kim Corporation and he is being careful towards his step. He can't trust anyone especially that 'Jennie' girl and her 'admirers.' Yeah, almost everyone loves Jungkook from the very first day but still there are some minions who admires Jennie and want her to end up with Mr Kim.

Jungkook reached his table and made an annoyed face looking at a particular secretary. Unwillingly, he greeted her just to get an eye roll in return. Ofcourse the feeling is mutual. They don't want to see each other but ended up working together. All thanks to Mr Kim Taehyung.

Jennie forwarded a file and said "read it carefully, Mr Kim wants to discuss about it in an hour."

"Okay" Jungkook replied cheerfully opening the file.

Jungkook was immersed in the file and Jennie was working on the computer while they got an intercom call. Jennie was the first to take the call. She acted so rapidly that it left the younger dumbfounded. She answered the call cheerfully "Yes Sir.... Just coming".

"Why are you so happy all of a sudden, miss Jennie"?? asked the younger.

"Well Mr Kim has called me with his  coffee" she flaunts sassily and started to leave but suddenly a hand stopped her. Jungkook holds her hand and then shifted her back to her chair saying "Miss Jennie!! Where do you think you are going. It's my job to serve coffee. Remember"

"But......."

Jungkook didn't let her complete her words "No if and but.... Miss Jennie. You forgot what did you tell me yesterday". He began to walk towards the kitchen screaming "have almonds and milk every morning Miss Jennie, it's good for memory".

"Shut up" Jennie shouted back. She gritted her teeth in agitation.
........................................................................

Taehyung was reading a file. He was so focused on it that his head was hurting badly. He was craving for his coffee. Suddenly the door opened, the aroma of coffee reached Taehyung's nose. He didn't even waited for the person to ask and permitted "come in Jennie. What took you so long??" Eyes still on the file.

Jungkook fake coughed to grab the attention. Now this made the elder instantly look towards the younger. The younger was looking as beautiful as ever.

A genuine smile plastered on his face

A genuine smile plastered on his face. "Hey!! When did you come??"

"Half an hour ago. Btw don't you want your cofee?? It's getting cold."

"Ohh... Yeah yeah, I was craving for it".

Taehyung took a sip and said "it's really good

Taehyung took a sip and said "it's really good. You will be bringing my coffee everyday from now on".

"O..okk; ......is it that good ??" Jungkook asked.

"Ofcourse it is!! Wanna have a sip" ?? The elder replied.

Jungkook was about to deny but he saw Jennie coming towards them so he grabbed the cup and said "Why not"??

Jennie came and witnessed jungkook sipping coffee from Mr Kim's cup and again Taehyung sipping coffee from the same cup. Her blood boiled. She tried her best to control her anger and asked the younger "what are you doing Jungkook"??

Jungkook was about to answer but this time the elder answered cutting Jungkook " Actually Jennie, he has made the best coffee. I was stressed reading the file but see, now I am so relieved. All thanks to Jungkook. The coffee was indeed nice.... right jungkook"??

"Yeah" Jungkook shyly replied.

" So it's final, from now on only Jungkook will prepare my coffee."

This make Jennie lose her mind but having no other options she half heartedly agreed.
........................................................................

Taehyung called Jennie and Jungkook in her cabin to discuss about the file. Jennie was the first to reach. She took a chair, placed beside Taehyung. Jungkook reached after Jennie. He saw the chair beside Taehyung is full. So, he took a chair and placed it deliberately between Taehyung and Jennie's chair.

Now to say Taehyung was enjoying the whole drama would be an understatement. He was extremely loving it and having hard time maintaining a strict face. On the other hand Jennie was annoyed, frustrated, agitated.

Somehow the meeting started. Jennie began to explain her points leaning close towards Taehyung. Jungkook immediately interrupted stretching his hands requesting "Miss Jennie please shift a little, I'm feeling hot." Lacking of any other choice, Jennie shifted. The rest of the discussion went well.

........................................................................

Hope you guys love it😉😉.