Chapter 18

A sudden vibration broke jungkook's sleep. He tried to reach the source of sound. It was Taehyung's phone. He thought to wake the elder but decided against it after seeing the caller ID. He took the call.

Hello Tae.... Jennie chirped in her usual flirting tone. It made the younger gritt his teeth in annoyance.

It's not Tae, it's me..... his husband, jungkook. Jungkook replied in the same tone. He was about to say something further but someone took the phone from behind.

Hey Jenn!!  Taehyung greeted her. They began to talk. Taehyung was humbly talking in his usual tone, sometimes laughing in the mid of conversation.... not noticing a bunny jumping behind him to hear them.

After ending the call when Taehyung turned, Jungkook hurriedly placed himself on the couch and hold a magazine pretending to be immersed in it. Taehyung approached him..... "Bub" . The younger didn't reply. Taehyung again approached in a firm voice "Buub" . "What"??   The sudden loud voice startled Taehyung. The younger further stated in the same harsh tone "Can't you see I'm reading"?? "Yeah" "yeah" "Actually I was saying that the magazine you are holding is upside down."  Trying his best, not to laugh Taehyung pursed his lips and moved towards the bathroom. Jungkook looked at the magazine it was really upside down. He understood the elder was teasing him. "Shut up" He yelled throwing a pillow in the direction of the elder. But, the elder was faster to move.
...........

Jungkook was chewing his nails busy in his thoughts. Bambam shooked him and asked "What happened?? Your so called rich husband don't feed you, that you are chewing your nails."??

"Shut up".

"Ohoo someone can't bear negative words about his husband, I see.." Yugeum teased receiving a death glare from his best friend.

"Okk okk jokes apart tell me what happened ??"

"That girl Jennie I told you about that party night, she is trying to hit on my husband. She even called this morning and I heard her talking to my husband about joining his company."

" Ohh, so are you perhaps jealous"?? This time Bambam teased him.

"Shut up, you guys can never help without teasing. I shouldn't have discussed it in the first place?? Jungkook started to leave.

"Hey kook, kook.... Wait...!! I have an idea." Bambam said.

"What"?? Jungkook asked curiously.

"How about you do something so that that girl can't join the company."

"No, I can't do anything. She has already joined the company".

"Then you also join the same company"  Yugeum suggested.

"Yeah that's a good idea." Bambam said in agreement.

"And what will I do there. I haven't even completed my education and what will I do in such a high reputed company. And on top of that he will not let me join his company. He will say just focus on your studies now. Once you will complete your education then you can do job n all..... blah blah......"

Both of Jungkook's friend curled their hands around jungkook's neck and then Bambam said "my friend who said that you will join the company for job" and then Yugi said "you will be joining such a high reputed company for internship". and then again Bambam continued "and this will be helpful  for you further career also". "So what say??" Yugeum asked furrowing his brows.

"You know what you guys have the best evil mindset"??

"Both the best friends pulled their collar with pride"

Jungkook began to laugh at the audacity of his besties. They also joined him. Their ritual of hugging continued and then every one returned to their respective home.
............

Jungkook and Taehyung were eating silently. Jungkook bombarded with his idea of joining the company. And, earlier than Taehyung could say something, he devoured his mouth with spoonful of food. He continued "IknowyouwillnotallowmetoworkbeforeIcompletemyeducationbutit'snecessaryformeIwillworkasaninternsothatIcangetexperience. Jungkook spoke everything in one go without breathing as if it's the only chance to speak. It worked though. Taehyung agreed for it but not without a warning to not to ignore the studies and not to overwork.

                              ******

Hope you guys like it. Love you all my sweet readers........ will be waiting for your votes and comments.

😍😍😍