Chapter 5

In the night,

Jungkook was in his room lying on the soft mattress, thinking about a certain incident which took place at the dinning table. An evil smile kept over his face.

He talked to himself " this was just the beginning Mr Kim. I will trouble you so much that you youself will divorce me. Just wait and watch.........

He was in his deep thoughts while he heard the vibrating sound of his phone. It was his best friend, Bambam.

On call

Hey, I was about to call you.

What happened Kook, you sound so excited; asked Yugyeom.

Hey yugy, you are also there.

Yeah Kook, we're at Bambi's place. We're staying together.

I miss you guys so much.

We miss you too buddy....... but at first tell me what happened there. Did you passed in your first mission?

Yes, guys I can't tell you how much I laughed. You should have seen his face. He was literally crying while eating. The Kim Taehyung was crying. It was too much fun guys.

What are you saying Kooks, I don't believe this, "The Kim Taehyung... CEO of  Kim Corporation, the most powerful man, whose stare is just enough to scare the shit out of people ....was crying that also by eating spicy food."

Yes I know, it's hard to believe but it's the truth.

Wohooo Kook, you succeeded in your first mission. But what's your next plan.

I don't know, I will think about it tomorrow. Now I have to sleep because  
that idiot will wake me up at 5 o'clock.

What 5 o'clock. It's so early....

Yeah, I know.

Kook, why don't you do something, so that he can't get up early and if he, himself,  will not get up early then how will he disturb you.

Guys are you kidding me. That asshole wake up at 5 o' clock sharp every fucking single day. He don't even need an alarm to wake him up.

Ohh, so he wakes up at 5.... What if he wakes up and gets to know that its only 3.

Are you trying to.......

Yes dude, you got me right... just go and change the time of his clock, watch, phone ,alarm everything he has in his room.

It's a superb idea guys. You guys are so awesome. Thank you so much. I love you both.

We love you too Kook. Just take care.
By good night.

Good night guys.

Call ended....

Jungkook went to the elder's room. He opened the door slowly. Good thing the door was not locked. He sneaked inside the room. He started searching for the watch. After a few minutes he found it, he changed the time of his watch, clock,alarm, everything he found in his room which shows the time.

All set... he thought and was about to leave but then he remembered "oh God how can I miss the most important thing". He went towards his bed to take his phone.

The phone was kept beside the left side of the older. Jungkook took the phone, changed the time and kept the phone at its place. In order to keep the phone, he suddenly realised that someone has grabbed his hand. He closed his eyes tightly and started praying for his life. He know he has messed up. He has to be embarrassed in front of the elder. At this point of time he just wants the earth to swallow him.

After few minutes when he heard a little snoring sound beside him, he opened his eyes and witnessed a wonderful sight. The most handsome man was soundly sleeping like an angel and the moonlight coming through window, falling into his face was just like a topping on the dessert.
He smiled a little... but soon he realised what he was even thinking. He is here for his mission not to admire the looks of the elder.

Somehow he managed to free his hand from the elder's grip and headed back to his room. He lied down on the soft mattress and soon felt into a deep slumber.

What will happen the next.......
Are you guys excited.......??

Plzzz keep reading and supporting.
And plZzz do voting if you like the chapter.....