Chapter 17

Taehyung and Jungkook reached back home. Taehyung was really surprised. The younger was horribly silent after the party. He was not even uttering a word. Taehyung can simply say that this is the silence before the tornado. But what he doesn't know at the moment is the reason behind this silence. He didn't even try to know the reason. Well he knows how to beware a bunny.

After reaching home jungkook went straight to his room, took his nightwear from the closest, went to bathroom and frustratedly closed the bathroom door resulting in a loud sound. Taehyung flinched to the sound. He stayed there for sometimes thinking about what could have been the reason of the younger's frustration. He didn't get any thing so he shrugged it off.

In the bed,
Jungkook's back was facing Taehyung. The elder was working on his laptop, not actually working just pretending to do so. In mean time he was also peeping towards the younger. After few minutes or so Taehyung thought that younger is asleep. He was not moving at all so he thought might be he was tired and felt asleep but boi he was so wrong. He kept his laptop aside and switched off the lights. He felt a movement beside him. Yes the younger moved towards him and mimicked "Tae, where were you, I was searching for you?? What the hell was that huh...... why was she calling you with such nicknames and all.??

Now Taehyung knows the reason behind this angry bunny. He defended himself " honey it's just friend's thing. She used to call me Tae and I used call her Jenn from childhood."

"Wohoo she calls you Tae, you call her Jenn. Being your husband I have never called you with any nickname and she calls you Tae....

"Then you also call me with nicknames I will love it though. It will really sound sweet like honey if you will call me with nicknames in your sweet angelic voice" Taehyung flirted coming closer to the younger.

"I am not going to call you with nicknames how others call you huh.... and on top of that I'm not your friend." Jungkook stated in anger and turned to the other side, his back facing Taehyung.

Taehyung flipped himself to the younger's direction making the younger flinch "you don't have to call me"Tae" bub, "Tae" is for friends; for you it's hubby, darling, sweetheart, babe, hon.........

"Shut up" Jungkook said cutting the elder. Though he was angry Taehyung's word seems to be affecting him perfectly leaving a red tint of hue on the younger' s cheek. Thankfully it was dark so none can see it. "I'm not going to call you with these nicknames" he further added.

"Not these nicknames....... Owwwww I got it, you have thought of some more beautiful nicknames, right??" Taehyung again flirted.

 Owwwww I got it, you have thought of some more beautiful nicknames, right??" Taehyung again flirted

"Ughh!! this man.....(sighs) yeah actually thought of some beautiful names, waana hear??"

"Yeah, sure my love."

"STUPID!! IDIOT!! PERVERT!!, liked it"??

Taehyung caged the younger using his arms and legs and said "I loved it sweetheart"..

"What the h...... Leave me, leave, just leave Kim pervert Taehyung" Jungkook shouted but of course off no use. Taehyung is not planning to leave him anytime soon. He tried so hard but the elders grip grew stronger than earlier. Taehyung snuggled closer to the younger with a smile as much as the younger cursed him. He sighed and left. He knew trying to remove the elder is just a waste of time and energy. He felt his eyelids heavy and went to a deep slumber with the eder.

 He felt his eyelids heavy and went to a deep slumber with the eder

It's a short chapter. Hope you guys like the chapter. Plls don't forget to vote and comment.

Love you all❣️❣️