Chapter 7

Taehyung reached his destination. He walked out of the car and entered the building. Everyone bowed at him. They were surprised to see their boss who had never been late in past 6 years till the company established was 2 hours late today.

Taehyung's P.A. Mr Lee was equally surprised by his boss's late arrival. The elder was very punctual. He had never been late and that also knowing that he has a meeting to attend.

Mr Lee said," Sir everyone is waiting for you in the meeting room."

The elder walked fast towards the meeting room. As he entered the meeting room, everyone bowed at him, he also bowed back at them.

"Gentlemen, please have your seats. I'm really sorry for being late and I promise you it won't happen again"; Taehyung apologized.

"Now let's begin the meeting."

The meeting started.... he opened his file to take out an important document but then it turned out to be hot and sexy photographs of the models alongwith that document. He panicked and hurriedly placed the photographs aside to hide it from other's sight.... but seems like they have already got the glimpse of that photographs. They were smiling at the elder. Embarassment and guilt were obvious on the face of the elder. He mumbled a small "sorry" again. The rest of the meeting went well.

Jungkook and his friends were dropping out of the college afer the classes were over. Yugyeom said " I want to go for shopping. Would you guys like to join me. Bambam agreed" Yeah, it had been too long we guys haven't bought any new dress. We should go. Jungkook also agreed" then what are you guys waiting for, let's go......".

They went to the usual mall from where they always used to buy stuffs. But then jungkook said," we should visit some another mall this time." "Another mall, but why??..... We always buy things from here... and....

"And... that's why I am saying we should visit another one because we always buy things from here only"
Jungkook didn't let Bambam complete his words.

"Ok, then which mall you wanna visit this time." Yugyeom asked.

"Uhh..... the one which is opposite to this mall."

"Moonlite Complex", both said in unison.

"Are you kidding me Jungkook, we can't even afford a simple plain t-shirt from there."

"Who said, we can't afford it" Jungkook exclaimed taking out the card from his pocket, Taehyung gave him.

Now this makes sense. They went inside the mall. Jungkook told them not to see the price tag, just take whatever they want, he is going to pay for everything.

Yugyeom asked, " Jungkook... don't you think, Mr Kim will be mad at you when he will get to know about all this."

"And that's what I want."

"When I will pay the bill and he will get the notification, he will definitely call me and lash out at me in anger." Jungkook stated in confidence.

After the meeting, Taehyung was sitting in his cabin.... looking at the photographs..... thinking about the mischievous act of a particular male. A little smile unknowingly appeared on his face. His thoughts got interrupted by the back to back beeping sound of his phone. He checked the notification and guess what...... he was not at all surprised by that. He called the younger........

Jungkook alerted his friends, "get ready for the call guys....... the countdown begins 3...2....1 and........ there you go......

Jungkook accepted the call and put the call on speaker

On call

Hello Mr Kim...... How are you doing??? Is everything alright??

Yes darling, everything is fine. By the way where are you??

I'm at Moonlite Complex, shopping with my friends.

"You don't need to pay anymore bub......

Jungkook smiled and said to his friends "see..... he was about to say something further but what he heard next, left him stunned.

.... you are now the owner of that mall. Just take anything you want from there."

"O...ow...owner", jungkook stuttered.

"Yes bub, I have bought that mall in your name".

Jungkook stood dumbfounded. He cut the call.

"Seems like someone has got the taste of his own medicine"

"Seems like someone has got the taste of his own medicine".....both of his friends teased in unison.

How was the story........
Taehyung's counter attack.......
I hope you love the story.

Plzzzz vote and comment, if you like the story.