Chapter 30

The man started doing as Jennie instructed him. He went towards the bed where the younger was senselessly lying and started unbuttoning his shirt. He even succeeded in unbuttoning his shirt and now it was the turn to unbuckle the younger's belt. As he started his work, Jungkook felt a weird sensation and suddenly hold the elder's hand. He started rambling "what the hell are you doing?? Leave me."

Although he was drunk, he was still that much sober to understand what's happening with him. He tried hard to push the elder male but the elder male was way too strong. He kept struggling to save himself. The elder managed to unbuckle his belt and was about to unzip his pants. This time the younger kicked him so hard that he fell on the ground with a thud sound. Taking the advantage of the situation the younger ran towards the bathroom. He had almost reached there but the elder grabbed his hand and pulled him towards himself. The elder smirked and whispered in his ear "my plan was just to click some intimate pictures of us and show it to your husband but seems like you want otherwise. Don't worry darling you are too beautiful to control. And on top of all, the more naughty you are being, the more it's provoking me to destroy you underneath me.

"Just shut up and leave me rascal. I'm Kim Taehyung's husband. If my husband comes to know about all this, you are finished. I hope you love your life." the younger warned him sassily.

"Oh m g ....... I'm scared, I really m scared. Hahaha ....... Hahaha, seriously you are too hot to handle. My hottie baby your husband doesn't even have any idea about your whereabouts. How do you think he will come here. Don't be soooo proud of your husband. He will not know anything until needed. Now be a good boy and enjoy. Afterall I'm not that bad in bed. I will surely make you feel pleasurable; maybe more than your husband would ever have made you." He whispered in the younger's ear emphasizing the last part.

The struggle continued but the younger didn't give up. He cut the elder's hand with his teeth and tried to escape. But the elder pushed him on the bed and hovered over him. The elder was much dominating. He tried to kiss the younger. The younger turned his face. The elder male attacked on his beautiful neck. Jungkook hand was under the elder's hold. He was failing to keep himself safe. He felt like crying. Tears were filled in his eyes. He closed his eyes loosing all the hopes he had. The elder got access to his collar bones. He felt inviting.

He leaned in to kiss the collar bones. Suddenly a loud thud broke his moment and before he knew what happened there, he was hit in the face. He got non-stop hits one after another and he felt on the ground. Then he realised the man beating him like a beast is non other than the younger's husband.

Taehyung broke the wine bottle on his head making it bleed, still not leaving that person. He said "how dare you touch my husband? How the hell you dared to touch what's mine." He kept on cursing and beating him insanely.
"You definitely have lost your interest of living otherwise would have never dared to do this. Don't worry I will make sure you get rid of this life." Telling all this, Taehyung kicked him in his stomach making him bleed through his mouth and nose. The said male was begging for his life. He was half dead and Taehyung was still not leaving him hitting him insanely.

Jungkook on the other hand was a crying mess by then. He had never seen the elder this much angry before. He had an idea about the elder that he is powerful and dangerous. Everyone is scared of him. But he  himself had never witnessed this side of the elder. He was scared. He was scared that Taehyung might kill that male.

Taehyung was indeed behaving like a killer. The said male was begging for his life but the elder was ruthlessly hitting him. Finally Taehyung hold his neck and was about to break it, but he felt a soft pair of arms holding him from behind. It brought him back to his senses. He then realised that the younger was crying.

.......................................................................

My beautiful readers, I'm really sorry for not being regular. I just want to say that I am really busy nowadays but I got your comments. Mostly the comments were related to update. So I updated today. Please be patient dear. I may take sometimes but I will surely update. I hope you like the story.

Love you all 💗.

Your sincere author
@@$#!