Chapter 29

Jennie got irritated and called one of his friend.

On call

Jennie- "Do you still remember your words."

"Yes of course I remember. Just tell me, what I have to do. I can do anything for you."

Jennie- "Okk then come to the address I'm sending you and I will also send you what you have to do."

"Okkk"

Call ended.

Jungkook was on the way to his workplace. He was very much frustrated because of the traffic. He got so late that he decided to directly go to office from his college. He was going by taxi. He got out of the taxi and started walking. Suddenly a luxurious car came and stopped in front of him. A handsome guy came out of it and asked the younger, "do you want lift"?

Jungkook could have said "nooobut he was getting late for his work so he decided to take his help.

The car drove towards the Kim  Corporation. They were about to reach there but suddenly the man turned the car in other direction. Jungkook got panicked. He started saying "Hey where are you going. This is not the way. We are going in the wrong way."

"Relax sir, we are on the right way. Actually your husband has planned a surprise for you and he had sent me to take you there."

Hearing all this, Jungkook got relaxed and excited. Jungkook said "Ohh so Mr Kim has sent you. Why didn't you tell me earlier? I thought you are trying to kidnap me.... hahaha.."

"Mr Kim has strictly told me not to say anything to you. It's a surprise."

"Hmm I see my hubby is getting more romantic day by day. Who could have ever imagined The Kim Taehyung, the man with powerful and dangerous aura can be this much cute and romantic."

"Yeah, Sir we reached there." The guy said with a smile.

Jungkook in mind "this place is so grand and beautiful. Hmm what can I even expect from The Kim Taehyung."

"Come sir I will take you to your room." Both went towards a room. When Jungkook opened the room, he got really surprised. The room was beautifully decorated and everything was looking so perfect. There was a beautiful bed decorated with flowers and tiny lights. The room was smelling so good that it was making the younger loose his mind. There was a table beautifully decorated with flowers, scent candles and drinks was served already in two glasses for the couples. Jungkook felt like heaven. It was so wonderful. Jungkook loved it. He then asked the man about Taehyung's whereabouts because everything was at it's usual place looking perfect but the only person who could have been there was not there.

The man told Jungkook that he might have been somewhere to bring his gift or something. He will be there any moment.

Jungkook understood. He decided to  wait for Taehyung. He explored the whole place for almost one and half hours. He was getting bored all alone in the room so he sat on the chair and started to sip the drink that was served. After a long time, Jungkook was drinking. Taehyung's absence was irritating him. He was getting drunk as time went on.

On the other hand, Taehyung was getting anxious in the meeting. He had not seen his beloved husband since morning. He has not come to the office, not even called him once. Taehyung himself was stuck in a meeting so he couldn't even contact his husband. He is desperate for the meeting to end.

By now Jungkook was too drunk to even walk properly. He heard the door opening. His heart overwhelmed. He saw a handsome man coming through the door. The man was looking handsome in black suit. He came towards Jungkook and took him towards the bed. Jungkook objected "hey what are you doing. I don't wanna sleep now. Why are you dragging me towards the bed.?"

"You are drunk babe, you need to sleep".

"But I... I ...I don't want to slleeep......." talking gibberish in his drunken state jungkook fall asleep.

The man went towards the window and called Jennie. "He is fully drunk. I have made him asleep."

"Good job. Now it's time."