Chapter 4

Jungkook returned from his college, got freshen up and then he took rest. He was resting while his phone started ringing. He thought it might be one of his friends but when he saw the name, he got jungshooked....

 He thought it might be one of his friends but when he saw the name, he got jungshooked

What the hell!!.........

He attended the call and started cursing the elder " how dare you to save your number in my phone with that stupid nickname. When did you even did that. Why did you even touched my phone in the first place and how do you know my password..."; he was blabbering non-stop.

On the other side,someone was enjoying too much, laughing his heart out.

Yeah... Mr Kim, stop laughing..... and tell me how do you know my password.

Well!! I have my own ways, dear wifey. By the way I have called you to ask you "did you reached home safely, did you ate something".

For your kind information Mr Kim Taehyung..... I am not a baby that you are asking me I reached home safely or not and about eating, I have already finished the lunch you had put in my bag.

That's good, If you want to eat anything else, just tell Mary, she will cook for you.

Ok

Okk bye take care love you muahhh...😘....

You.... Kim fuc...(call ended); Taehyung laughed.

Jungkook kept on cursing the elder "You Kim fucking Taehyung...., son of bitch, shameless person..... But then he realised that the call had already ended. He sighed in frustration.

He went to the kitchen to fetch water. There he heard Mary telling Han   "don't put much spices in the chicken, Master don't like spicy food (actually Han is a new cook in Kim Mansion)
Jungkook smirked after getting the new piece of information. He told Han to leave. He said "today I will myself cook the food". Han and Mary left the kitchen and let the younger do everything by himself.

At night when Taehyung returned home, Jungkook welcomed him. He took his coat and told him to freshen up. Taehyung was shocked... because generally it was always Mary who did all these things but to say he was not happy with the gestures of the younger would be an underestimate.
He was beyond happy and excited when the younger told him that today he himself had cooked dinner for the elder.

Taehyung quickly returned to the dinning table after getting freshen up.
He sat on the chair, excited to enjoy the food made by the younger. The younger served the food with a sweet smile on his face. Taehyung's all excitement went in vain when his eyes fall on the spicy chicken leg piece in his plate. He lost all his appetite that very moment but what can he do. He has to eat the food now. He don't have any other option. So he started to eat slowly but after eating few bites 🤪, his eyes started tearing up, his nose started running but still he was eating. Jungkook was enjoying other's misery.
           Somehow Taehyung managed to finish his meal. He was about to leave the dinning table but suddenly he halted on his steps when jungkook asked "what happened, you didn't liked my food, you didn't even complimented me".

No.. No.. it's very tasty; the elder replied. (the food was actually tasty but only if you have a tolerence of spice)

Then why don't you take a little bit more, Jungkook asked gesturing to serve again.

Taehyung gulped in fear and prayed for his life internally. He said, " the chicken is very tasty kook but I am full now. I can't eat anymore. I'm going to sleep. Good night." He escaped from there with hurried steps.

Jungkook bursted into laughter which he was holding for God knows how long.

How was the chapter?
What do you think will Kook do next??

Plzz keep reading and supporting.
And don't forget to vote and comment if you like the chapter 😉.