Chapter 32

Jungkook opened the door slowly and went inside. He was trembling with fear. Every step he was taking towards Taehyung was making him loose himself. He had been silent till  now but seeing his husband lying unconsciously on the hospital bed was making him loose his patience. He can't just sit there silently seeing his husband senselessly lying in front of him. Tears escaped from his eyes. He sat beside Taehyung holding his hand.

Finally he lost all his patience and burst out in tears.... crying and complaining "wh .... Why? Why did you do this? He was trying to hit me, why did you get in between. I should be the one lying here on this bed." Telling all this he started crying even more.

He again started "I tried so hard to irritate you, make you hate me, but you.... you always enjoy all my silliness with so much love. No matter how much I tried to annoy you, you never got angry. You acted funny and romantic instead. You always made me feel loved. Why.... Why?? ..... Tell me." Jungkook vent out in frustration.

"At first I lost my mom, who was everything to me, my first love, my safe place, my strength my comrade, my world . Then I lost my dad,day by day, who was so close to me yet so far. But then also I survived happily with my friends. Then suddenly you came to my life. I didn't wanted to get attached to you coz I feared that I will lose you too as I lost them but ended up falling for you. And now if anything happened to you then I will not be able to survive either."

The nurse came and said the younger to leave as it was time for the elder's medication.

Jungkook exited the hospital room mournfully. He waited outside for the medications to end. It's been already 5 hours but there was no sign of elder's consciousness.

Jungkook again went inside the room in which the elder was admitted. He silently sat beside the elder holding his hand and shoving it firmly. "Hubby please wake up, please wake up for your wifey love, please open your eyes. I will not hurt you ever again trust me."

Jungkook was busy in his own talking, when he realised that the elder moved his fingers. He understood that the elder can hear him. He started mumbling sweet things " hubby I know, I know you can hear me. Please open your eyes hubby. I'm here. Your wifey is here. Please open your eyes bub. I will not fight with you anymore. I will not try to annoy you. Please baby wake up."

He noticed that Taehyung again moved a little. He was reacting to his words. He tried hard to wake him up by mumbling sweet things "hubby please wake up. I can't see you like this. Please dear.... open you eyes. Once you wake up,  I will tell you how much I love you. How much effect you have on me. How much I fall for you everytime I see you. How much crazy you have driven me.

"I Fell in Love with you on the very first day we met. You were so handsome just like my fantasy King... Young, charming and powerful yet so humble, kind and loving. I tried so hard to resist you but I failed. Your love and innocence pulled me closer and closer to you. I always love it when you called me with those nicknames. I always love it when you call me yours. I always love being cuddled up by you. I always loved the moments we spent together. It was so beautiful and tempting. The fights, the kisses and the bickerings. I miss them. I miss them hubby. Please wake up and talk to me. Fight with me. Flirt with me but please wake up."

"If I had any idea about the love and affection I will get from you after getting unconscious, then I would have fallen unconscious daily." Taehyung blurted out with a smile.

"You are awake??" Jungkook asked unbelievably.

"Hmm"

This was enough for Jungkook to believe that his love was fine and alive in front of his eyes. Without wasting a second, he hugged his man like there is no tomorrow."Thank God!! You are fine."

"Why are you thanking God,you should thank youself..... it's your love that brought me back to my senses."

"Hmmm...... You just woke up from your senseless state and started flirting." Jungkook complaint.

Taehyung laughed "my complaining wifey, few minutes ago you were the one missing my flirts and now you are complaining. Why are you having mood swings. Are you pregnant? But how can it be possible. I did not do anything till yet."

"Control control control..... What are you saying?" Jungkook covered the elder's mouth blushing shyly.

" Owww my baby is shy". Taehyung teased.

 Taehyung teased