Chapter 24

Taekook enjoyed their food. Especially the younger loved it. All the food was his favourite and delicious. After eating, they exited the restaurant. Jungkook was following Taehyung. The elder went to his car and opened the door for the younger. The younger settled in the passenger seat mumbling a small 'thanks' at the elder's gentleman behaviour.

Taehyung himself settled in the driving seat and was about to ignite the car but his phone started ringing. He took the device and saw the caller ID. He rolled his eyes and switched off the device. Seeing the elder's annoyance, Jungkook asked "who was it"??

Before he could get an answer, he himself got a call. And now he understood why the elder reacted that way coz it was Jennie. The younger thought to answer the call but the elder snatched the device from his hand and switched it off.

"Why did you do that"?? Jungkook asked genuinely.

"Coz I don't want my beautiful date to be distracted". The elder replied firmly and finally ignited the car.

"But isn't it already finished...... I mean   'the date'."

"Nope baby it's just started" Taehyung stated with a wink.

The drive was slow. They were exploring over the countryside. It was a beautiful and peaceful place. The surrounding was full of trees. Unlike the sound of bus and car horns of cities it was a lively place to breathe in peace. The beautiful aroma of fresh air and flowers hitting the nose was just something to be felt at the moment. Birds singing melodious songs were something magical to the ears. The couple was extremely loving the beautiful place silently....... until Taehyung started singing loudly.......... to seek the younger's attention and he gets it though.

Jungkook, who was watching outside the window till now.... got startled by the sudden loud singing of the elder. "Why are you screaming" he shooted the question to the elder in annoyance.

"Excuse me...... I'm singing, not screaming". And he began to sing again...... yeah even more louder than before. Now this irritated the younger more.

"Ughh..... Stop singing!! your voice is hilarious". In return Taehyung became more louder. Jungkook covered his ears to restrain himself from the human loud speaker.

Taehyung laughed his ass off. He indeed love to annoy the younger. The younger make him realise that he has different life apart from work and he really loves it.

This time the elder began to actually sing in his beautiful deep voice. Now Jungkook finally removed one of his hand from ear to confirm that the elder is not screaming but singing beautifully. After listening for a minute he removed his another hand and began to listen to the elder. His voice was really soothing and then Jungkook realised that he can listen to this voice all day and all night long without getting bore. Out of nowhere he suddenly felt an urge to compliment the beautiful voice of the elder."Your voice is so deep and soothing. It's peaceful......".

"Yeah..... It is... Right??

"Hmm ..... Yeah" Jungkook nodded in agreement.

"Someone was calling my voice 'hilarious' a few minutes ago." He emphasized the word 'hilarious'."Can you believe it"??

"You.....you...." Jungkook started hitting the elder's arm. And once again the elder began to laugh histerically.

"You know what...... I shouldn't have complimented you in the first place."

"Yeah but you did..... coz you liked it"

"Yeah I liked the later one Tae, the former one was indeed hilarious".

The car stopped making a screening sound startling the younger.

"What did you say??" Taehyung asked to confirm.

"The screaming sounds you were making was hilarious."

"No... No... No.... Before that??"

He replied at the younger's confused antic. "You said Tae.... Right??"

"Yes I said.... So what?? When that Jennie call you Tae you don't have any problem and now....

Taehyung tried to say something but when did he even listen.

"........... now you havhhTaehyung covered his mouth.

"I don't have any problem..... my non- stop angry bunny. All I was saying is that you have called me with this  nickname first time. I wanna hear it again from you. Call me Tae ....once more. It's really beautiful and kinki in your melodious voice."

Now the younger was all red but to cover it well he pretended to be angry.  "I am not going to call you that" He  crossed his arms with an angry pout.

"Fine then, my car will not start until I get to hear a nickname. If it means we have to spend the whole day and night here then also I am more than ready for that".

Jungkook frowned looking at the elder as if saying "you are not serious.... Right?" But the elder said "You know me better.... don't you?"

"Huh fine then I think I have better nickname for you". The elders face enlightened in excitement for the upcoming nickname.

" My Spicy chicken leg piece..... please start the car" Jungkook stated in a flirting tone.

"Wooooh" Taehyung started the car..... Flirting back "you naughty boy........ Chicken leg piece..hmmm. You mean your favourite dish to devour on."

"What

"What..no.." The younger debated but the elder was nowhere to listen.

"I don't see any problem though... "

"The hell..... No, I don't mean tha..." Jungkook defended.

"I'm more than ready for that" Taehyung screamed in enthusiasm. And there he goes again..... getting hit by his beloved husband. And when in the world he didn't love that. But I really hope that .....you guys love that........ their chemistry.😉

😉