Chapter 10

It was Monday, very busy day for Taehyung and Jungkook. Taehyung has to attend the meeting and Jungkook has to submit his assignments and so many lectures to attend. They both went towards there destination without wasting their time in bickering.

Jungkook reached his college. As usual his friends were waiting for him at the entrance. When the trio met. They hugged each other (like they have met after an eternity).Then they went inside.

After the classes were over, Jungkook decided to head back to home as he  was exhausted. He was returning back home........ passing by a mall something caught his attention, he thought for a while and then entered the mall.

                                 ***

On the other hand Taehyung was busy in the meeting, waiting for the meeting to end soon, so that he can atleast call his baby........ Finally after an hour or so....... the meeting ended. Taehyung was exhausted by then. He took his phone and saw the wallpaper

The smiling face of his baby was more soothing and relaxing

The smiling face of his baby was more soothing and relaxing. He smiled a little, thinking about the day he secretly took this picture......( Jungkook was laughing in victory after an argument, when Taehyung secretly clicked a picture of him.)  He was busy in his thoughts while the door of his office room opened revealing Mr Lee.

Mr Lee was handing a gift box and was looking very excited. Taehyung
frowned his eyebrows in confusion and asked "what is this Mr Lee, why are you looking soo happy and what's with this gift box."

"This is for you Sir", Mr Lee replied.

"For me...?? Who send this and what's inside it??" Taehyung asked again.

"Young master has gifted this for you Sir...... open it and see yourself wha......

Taehyung didn't even let him complete his words...... he snatched the gift and started unwrapping it with an exciting face.

Everyone was standing behind the door and peeping inside....... curious to know what's inside the box.

Taehyung unwrapped the box and took out the gift........

the red underwear

the red underwear.......(ignore the mannequin)

Everyone was smiling and discussing about the gift. The Kim Taehyung was hella embarrassed and shy for the first time in front of everyone. His cheeks turned red. He didn't even utter a single word.

Mr Lee was also smiling but he turned his straight face and told everyone to get back to work.

Taehyung closed the gift box and kept it inside his personal covered.

In the evening.....

Taehyung came back home with the gift and went straight towards his room. He removed his coat and sat on the bed. He took the gift and started blushing madly. He was admiring the gift..... while jungkook entered his room. Seeing him,.... the elder stood straight, hiding the gift behind himself.

Jungkook came towards him and asked him in a flirting manner, "did you liked my gift.... Mr Kim"??

Taehyung hurriedly wrapped his hand around the younger's shoulder and happily chirped back "I loved it honey." "You wanted me to see in this.............. you..... naughty boy". Taehyung flirted back.

Jungkook felt heat rushing over his cheeks.

"Let me go and change. You stay here and tell me how it looks on me. Does it look sexy....??" Taehyung stated with a wink.

Jungkook startled and said "no..... noo........... wh..where are you going??"

"No........?? Ohhh I got it, you want me to change here, .....in front of you.......right??

(He didn't even gave the younger any chance to speak and started unbuttoning his shirt with his one hand and unbuckling his belt with his another hand.)

"Wait..! no..!! what are you doing......??
Stooop.........!!" Jungkook shouted.

"Ohhhhh, I understood now, you wanted to do it by yourself right.....??"
Taehyung grabbed his hand and began to unbuckle his belt.

"No....no...... what are you doing???Jungkook yanked his hand and tried to escape but the elder was faster in his instincts. He hold his wrist.

"Baby..... it's your first gift for me..... don't you want to see that how sexy it looks on me??"

"No....!! Just leave my hand and let me go" Jungkook successfully removed his hand from the elder's grip and ran  for his life.

"But baby........ baby listen........................ It's really sexy..... I love it...... " Taehyung screamed from behind.

The elder chuckled at the younger's behaviour, when he appeared out of sight.

Hope you enjoy the chapter.....
Keep on reading and supporting. Love you guys......
Plss don't forget to drop comments.