4. The House of Evolution

Saitama looked somewhat concerned and curious when Sweet Mask introduced himself, whilst all the female patrons started swooning over him.

Not being one to be easily impressed, Genos thought to himself, "Talk? About what?"

Out of genuine concern for his safety, Saitama whispered to his cyborg student, "He might be a rookie crusher. Be careful, Genos."

When Saitama told him this, Genos replied, "I see."

The young cyborg quickly stood up and responded to Sweet Mask, "Very well. I was just thinking about taking a walk to digest my lunch." The blue-haired man smiled at this and stepped aside to allow Genos and Saitama to get up and lead the way. Leaving Spider-man and Tatsumaki alone.

"What's he all about? I'm getting bad vibes from him." Spider-man asked Tatsumaki who turned her head to looks at his red lenses while half of his mask was still on.

"Let's just say he's a egotistical cunt that no hero likes except for all women of the world. He refuses to let anyone pass him to get Class-S. He even doesn't like certain heroes that don't follow his advice which is being in his words 'A beautiful symbol of Justice'."

Spider-man tilts his head with curiosity, "I take it he's the type of hero that kills for the greater good, doesn't let a single amount of anyone who is evil in general live without second thought."

"Exactly. I've seen him do things that I wouldn't be proud."

"I see. There's a few people I knew who were like that too. Former marine named Frank Castle aka The Punisher, kills any form of evil for the greater good. Simply because his whole family was killed by getting caught in a crossfire between rivaled gangs. Supposedly he kills high level criminals as a necessity for something that must be done since the jury continues to let them live in prison when they can break out do crime all over again but I'm grateful that he doesn't kill criminals that have only done petty crimes, those types of guys can definitely be redeemed and rethink their life choices."

He continued, "Then there is Wade Wilson aka Deadpool, the merc with a mouth, unkillable asshole. Honestly Miss Tatsumaki, if you ever even stood in a room with him for like 24 hours you lose your mind and you would find Saitama's plain and simple behavior not so bad compared to Deadpool's."

"Seriously? How bad could this Deadpool be?"

"He's not really too bad once you try to get to know him. He's crazy here and there but he's crazy to a good extent at least. Had to keep him in line a few times to keep him from killing street thugs, gangsters, serial killers, super villains. And he's always going on about breaking 4th wall or whatever he does. Talking to nonexistent people out of nowhere."

"Jeez, we'll I'm honestly glad that you're not crazy yourself. How are you not even insane already when going through 12 years of being well, you."

"You honestly have to idea."

After the three high-ranking Heroes walk outside to stand next to the restaurant, Sweet Mask charismatically asked the two new heroes standing before him, "I understand an exception was made for you to be given S-Class status right off the bat."

As he started scowling, Genos replied with hostility, "What of it?!"

Grinning slyly, Sweet Mask answered, "A Hero must always be a beautiful symbol of justice. That is my philosophy. This is especially true if you're an S-Class Hero."