9. Unyielding Justice

The 4 Heroes that fought the Deep Sea King were taken out with ease.

Genos charged himself and launched a punch at the fish face. As soon as the punch connected, the cyborg fired a charged shot, sending the monster flying. As Genos powered down, he turned to face the crowd who were staring at the large hole he created in awe.

"Was that the last of them?"

The crowd cheered, all of their fears had disappeared. Unfortunately for them, the monster wasn't so easily taken down. It returned and grabbed Genos' arm. Before the cyborg could react, fish face, which now looked more like a human in clown makeup, punched Genos, sending the cyborg flying and ripping off his arm.

"Now I'm angry. I will tear you to shreds!" The monster's face was bashed in which, honestly, was hilarious.

"I let my guard down. Why do I never learn?" Genos prepared himself for a fight. The loss of an arm it's nothing as long as he can still be able to fight.

Fubuki appeared within the crowd went in to launch debris from the destroyed wall at him, making sure to try and aim each piece so that it might either pierce his flesh or do considerably more damage. Not even so much as phased by the objects being flung at him as he considered them to be nothing but pebbles Sea King with ease swatted and destroyed each object that reached him slowly continuing his approach. But amidst the seemingly endless barrage of debris King took charge towards him hoping he would go unnoticed long enough to close the distance.

Sea King goes in for a punch but Fubuki quickly flies out of the way as the impact shakes the shelter. Summoning a barrier around herself, Sea King's massive punch goes through Fubuki's barrier as the fist connects to her chest, she fumbles on the ground as her back hits the wall.

"All of you who can walk, leave the shelter now! I cannot promise I will win, run while I keep him busy!" Genos warned the crowd. Not only was he doubtful, he knew if he were to unleash his true strength, he could kill a few of them himself.

The crowd ran, screaming the whole way, attracting the monster's attention.

"None of you monkeys. WILL ESCAPE ME!"

Genos charged himself, and sent himself flying towards the creature, kicking him in the face. The two started to trade blows and, surprisingly, even with one arm, Genos was able to keep up and eventually got a hit on the monster, sending him flying. Genos fired a shot before jumping up.

"Lightning Eye!" Genos blinded the monster, before kicking his head in, entrapping him on the shelter's roof.

"Machinegun BLOWS!" Genos began to attack the fish repeatedly, eventually cracking the shelter beneath.

"You do like combos, don't you?" muttered fish face. As the two landed, the monster threw a punch which Genos countered, Fubuki gets up once again to send more debris at Sea King as his back was shown.

As the crowd ran off, one young girl holding a stuffed bunny cheered Genos and Fubuki on, "I...I just know you can it!"

"QUIET!" The creature spit out what Genos realised was acid, intending to kill the girl.

Fubuki gasps in shock.

"Now you melt little girl." Deep Sea King replied sadistically.