46. Absolute Evil

As Garou approaches the remaining heroes, Child Emperor and Waganma start to bleed from their noses. Moments later, the two children collapse onto the ground, unconscious. As black drops were raining down from the dark cloudy skies. It was cosmic radiation.

Zombieman and Sekingar were the first ones to notice their collapse, "Child Emperor!"

"Waganma!"

Silverfang continues to stand his ground, 'I sense some evil presence inside of Garou.' Silverfang thought for a moment before he spoke out, "Garou, someone is controlling you! Give back Garou!"

Garou stated that he is in control of his own actions, "No I do this of my own free will."

"Silverfang is right on that." Suddenly, the S-Class Rank 1 hero, Blast, teleports into the area and introduces himself to Garou, "I am Blast, former Class-S rank hero. I'll explain it later but for now, there is a god toying with you."

"What!?" Bang says in shock. He was right, someone was controlling Garou.

"A God?"

"That's right. Haven't you noticed? That your divine power is threatening the survival of all life on earth? Is that really what you want?"

Garou like always doesn't listen to reason, "Blah, blah, blah, even if it's true then why should I care?"

Blast summons an energy sphere as it hovers above his palm, "I must temporarily transport you to a different dimension. Look. No human being can be able to resist your cosmic radiation. Few are resistant but your presence will kill everyone else." Blast explains as he goes to his thoughts thinking about what to do next, 'He retains part of himself meaning the transformation was incomplete. Nonetheless, his mutation is extreme. What if the gift had been completed? I hope he comes along peacefully but it may be necessary to determine which of us is stronger in cosmic forces."

"Hahaha! Divine power? I like that! My mere presence causes death and makes me more of a symbol of fear. I will watch as constant fear of absolute evil twists all of humankind! I am threat level "God" and I'll create a future of dismay!"

Bang struggled to step forward, "I won't let you."

Blast warns the martial artist, "Silverfang don't, step closer to him and you'll die."

Bang growls, "You're not going anywhere unless you kill me first!"

Garou goes into his own thoughts, 'Absolute Evil doesn't require you to understand it. Anyone who gets close to me will be met with misfortune. So I'll settle things with the old man and never see Tareo again. That's best for him as well.

Garou quickly leans his head to the right as a fist barely misses him, grabbing the forearm of his opponent he slams the foe to the ground only for it to be a weakened Spider-man as he felt a foot stomped on his ribs cracking them making the masked hero cry out in a pain at the new form of strength. Blast tensed up as Bang cried out, "Spider-man!"

"Ah, how courageous of you, Spider-man." Garou picks him up by the neck, slowly choking the Spider-themed hero, "You know there's no longer reasoning with me since I'm now more powerful than you."

Blast quickly sends a dimension cannon to Garou, the Hero Hunter quickly jumps up to avoid the attack, while commenting it to be a lame attack. However, a portal appears above Garou and transports him to where Blast is followed by a powerful punch from Blast called Gravity Knuckle straight into Garou's face, forcing him to release Spider-man. Blast summons another portal to where Garou is flying from the force of the attack and redirects his trajectory horizontally to have him meet yet another punch to the face from Blast.