10. You're Not Alone, The Dark Past

Fubuki was laying in her bed back at The Blizzard Headquarters, she tossed and turned trying to go back to sleep even though it was almost noon she couldn't stop thinking about how Spider-man was doing. She even still keep the plushies that she was gifted but the pink bunny plushie and Spider-plushie were her personal favorites.

She held Spider-plushie close to her chest for comfort. Her injuries from the Deep Sea King were healing up nicely, "He's honestly very sweet. I should make it up to him."

There was a knock at her door as young voice spoke from the other side, "Miss Blizzard, are you still asleep?." It was Lily of the three section staff. The young 14 year old heroine.

"I'll be down in a moment Lily." Fubuki replied as she got up from her bed. She takes a quick shower, gets into her usual dress, high black heel boots, and puts on her makeup.

She heads downstairs as her subordinates greet her in unison. She smiles at their loyalty.

"We are sorry for not being by your side Miss Blizzard." A random member said with despair.

"You should've called us and we would've fought that thing together." Eyelashes joins in.

"No, I didn't want to put you guys at risk. I had to handle that thing on my own. Spider-man was the one who saved me after all."

"But Miss Blizzard, didn't you try to rookie crush him a week ago?" Lily asks her leader.

"Yes, it honestly shows how great of a person he is. He's actually not all that bad once you get to his good side. Don't believe what the media proclaims him to be. He's not like that." Fubuki clears her throat, "I'm going out for a bit. Keep an eye on the place guys."

Mountain Ape responded, "Do you need any escorts, Miss Blizzard?"

"No thanks, Ape. I'll be fine."

All of them shouted, "Stay safe, Miss Blizzard."

~~~

10 minutes later Eyelashes opened the front door of the Blizzard Headquarters. Waiting outside for him were two tall, muscular men. "Hello?" he inquired.

"Hello," said one of the men. "This is the home of the Blizzard Group, correct?"

Eyelashes gave a quick nod. "It is."

"Excellent!" said the other man with a smile. "If it's not too much trouble, we'd like to request an audience with the Blizzard of Hell herself."

Eyelashes gave the two men a curious look. "Oh, you'd like to speak with Miss Blizzard?"

"That's right," they both said with a nod.

Eyelashes frowned. "Well, I'm afraid she's not here right now."

"Huh? She's not?"

"Where is she?"

"She went out into the city a few hours ago," Eyelashes explained. "I don't know where she was planning on going."

"Well, when will she be back?"

"I have no idea," Eyelashes replied truthfully. "Is that all then?"