14. Helping Out the Spider

No matter how much thought he put into it or how much pondering he did Spider-man didn't really know what he should take to a resort beyond the basics of clothes, a tooth brush, and maybe his costume in case should something happen but he was too insecure for people asking about his scars.

So after just standing there blankly staring at his suitcase for about five minutes he reached into his pocket and pulled out his cellphone as to call someone who might be able to help him.

"Hello?" The voice of Fubuki spoke after a few seconds of ringing.

"Hey Fubuki it's me Spider-man." He said which seemed to catch her off guard.

"Oh hey Web-head!" She exclaimed but in a pleasantly surprised manor and not an overly excited one, "What's going on? everything alright?" She asked as this was the first time he had ever called her.

"Mhm everything's fine, I was just wondering if you could help me with something." He answered.

"Oh? what is it?" She questioned.

"The association's sending all of S class on this vacation to one of their resorts next week, some can brings guests over as well but I've never been on a vacation and-"

"You've never been on a vacation?!" Fubuki asked cutting him off.

"Well being a hero almost all my life I had no time to really go on one, and then after I became a hero there's never been a good chance to take one." He explained as he sat on his futon in a defeated manner, "But I'm still debating if I should go or not because I have too much responsibilities on my hands. I don't know what to do, Fubuki. 12 years of being Spider-man, in way I've been tired, tired of what the world throws at me."

Fubuki had a bit sadness in her eyes even though Spider-man couldn't see it on the phone, "Ok, just wait at Saitama's apartment, I'll be there as soon as I can."

"Thanks, Fubuki. I appreciate it."

30 minutes have passed by in silence as he hear a knock at his door, Spider-man quickly gets up to open the door to see Fubuki.

"Hey Fubuki. Come on in." Fubuki steps into the apartment as Spider-man closes the door behind him.

Spider-man sighs as he rubs his eyes through his mask while he sits down on his futon, Fubuki surprisingly sits right next him for comfort, "So your still trying to decide if taking the trip is worth it or not?"

"Yeah, pretty much."

"I mean, I don't see why not though, you may as well take the opportunity to finally relax, there's a lot of heroes in this country that will take care of everything. You won't have to worry about a thing."

"Yeah, but still. Spider-man always comes first before anything else. It's who I am. Who I always will be. Besides even if I go, I'm honestly afraid that the others will think when they see the real me." Spider-man said while his red eyes were twitching in fear.

Fubuki does something daring as she goes in to hold Spider-man's hand that was trembling, "Don't let their opinions get to you. It's what you told me the first time we met so I want you to do the same. Besides you only have to remove your costume when you go in the hot spring baths."

Spider-man nearly choked on his saliva at the mention of water, Fubuki quickly noticed as she comforts him by going in for a hug, "Shh, it's ok. It's ok."