7. The Meteorite, Spider-man Meets Fubuki

The bald Hero and his cyborg apprentice were at their apartment and going about their usual daily routines. As in, Genos was performing chores while Saitama was lazing on his side and reading manga. Tatsumaki and Spider-man were in the apartment as well, doing meditation techniques.

Just after he had finished washing the dishes, Saitama, Genos and Tatsumaki received a call on their cellphones from the Hero Association. They informed him of some sort of disaster that they needed all of the S-Class Heroes for, asking him to come to Z-City's headquarters right away. Spider-man decided to tag along with them, if it was a matter that all Class-S heroes were to show up it would be something serious since they are known as the most powerful heroes.

As Genos, Tatsumaki, Saitama, and Spider-man walked to the Hero Association headquarters, if one was to look into the sky above him, they could see what almost looked like an extra moon getting closer and closer to the Earth's surface by the minute.

~~~

All of them enter the building as they see that no one is in sight, except for one person who was to their left, "Ah, Miss Tatsumaki, nice to make your acquaintance. These two must also new recruits."

An old man replied with spiky gray hair and a bushy moustache to match, he wore grey sweat pants, black shoes, and a long sleeve turtle neck black shirt. Class-S rank 3 Bang aka Silverfang.

"Who's this old dude Genos?" Saitama asked his student.

"That's S class Rank 3 Silver Fang, Sensei."

Bang noticed the other hero with the three Class-S heroes, "I believe I have heard of you before, Spider-man, correct?"

Spider-man nods in response, "That is correct, Silverfang. I came to see if I can help out however I can."

"I see."

"What are you doing here, Bang? What is going on?" Tatsumaki asked the old man.

"Surely you've heard of the meteor, Tatsumaki?"

"Yea, the one that will be passing earth, what of it..."

"Ah, it seems you've figured it out on your own."

"Did the idiots seriously miscalculate, and now it's headed right for us?"

"Apparently it suddenly changed trajectory, though your statement is the one I myself chose to believe."

"How bad is it old dude?"

"HE IS SILVERFANG TO YOU, BALDY!"

'It seems even Tatsumaki respects this hero. He must be a true master of his art.' Genos quickly thought to himself.

"Oh, sorry."

"No worries. You must be Saitama, call me Bang, I never preferred my hero name. As to your question, the threat level is Dragon, a worst-case scenario. 35 minutes from now, the meteor will strike City Z. All S class heroes have been called to see if they could do anything about it."

"Where are the others Bang?" Tatsumaki asked.

"Everyone else is at headquarters, Tatsumaki."