50. The Day Has Finally Come.

It was this very day. Tatsumaki was giddy with excitement, already having slipped on her bridesmaid's dress and standing in the corner of the makeshift fitting room of the hotel where her sister was to be wed. Tatsumaki was behind a changing curtain, a flowery-patterned folder of standing fabric to hide her from any wandering eyes. In this case, only Tatsumaki was in the same room as Fubuki, but she was beyond excited to see what was soon to come.

"Need any help over there sis?" asked Tatsumaki. Her heart pounded.

Say yes, say yes, I want to see you smiling in that dress! she thought. In truth she'd see her sister in a moment anyways, but it was just too much to wait.

"No I'm fine," said Fubuki. "I can get the back with my powers."

"Ah..."

"Relax, I'll be out in a second."

"You're smiling aren't you?"

"...of course I am."

Tatsumaki clasped her hands together and let out a tiny squeal. She could hear a chuckle from behind the folder.

"How excited are you right now?" asked Tatsumaki. "Because seriously like, I can only imagine."

"It's...hard to describe," said Fubuki. "Like...for the longest time, I knew he was the one, but I just didn't know when we'd get married. Since, you know, we just kept having bad things happen, but then it finally cleared up..."

Silence. Tatsumaki leaned forward, as if expecting Fubuki to whisper her next words.

"And now it's finally happening," said Fubuki. Her voice was tiny, choked by the threat of tears. "Finally, I get to marry the man I absolutely love. My heart...my heart is going so fast right now, but my head's clear, like I've been expecting this for the longest time but I'm still so excited for it. When I see him up there...I'm going to cry sis, it's going to be really hard to keep it together. We're going for a great life now, this feels like the first big step for us together. Spider-man and me."

"You're going to be husband and wife sis," said Tatsumaki. "I'm so, so happy for you. You deserve all the best in the world, you and Michael both, and you're going to get married, I'm around to see you get married..." Tatsumaki trailed off, wiping her eyes.

"There's going to be a lot of crying today, isn't there?"

"Yeah. I'm already tearing up."

"Me too."

With a little sigh, Tatsumaki rounded the folder and came into full view of Fubuki. She looked just as beautiful as before, with her eyes slightly reddened and a big smile on her face. Her expression was gushing with love.

"Sis," said Tatsumaki. "You look amazing."

"So do you," said Fubuki. "You ready?"

"Yeah," said Tatsumaki. "Is he already out there?"

"He should be soon at least. I just got my dress on!"

"Oh, do you want help with makeup or anything?" Tatsumaki grew giddy at the thought.

"I don't want much..."

"Alright, just a bit then. Come on! I'll help you out."

Tatsumaki grumbled as she followed Fubuki into the bathroom, but quit her irritated noises once she caught a glimpse at her sister's beaming face. She couldn't possibly stay unhappy when seeing her like that. Her being so joyous made Tatsumaki almost burst at the seams with glee. One day, Fubuki would be in a bridesmaids dress for her sis, and it just made her all the more hopeful for the future.