15. Spider-man vs Class-S

Spider-man now in his Cosmic form stood in the middle of the field in his hero suit. In front of him was Superalloy Darkshine standing about twenty feet away. The hulking man stretched, bending down on one knee while extending the other one as far as it could go. Then he rose and rotated his shoulders. Light reflected off his skin, making the man glow majestically as the sun started to fall behind the mountains. The only ones who didn't want participate were Pig God, Watchdog Man, King, Drive Knight, Metal Knight, Child Emperor, and Zombieman.

Fubuki, Tatsumaki, Genos, Bang, Saitama, and Zenko were the spectators.

"Are you going to stretch, Spider-man? It is important to make sure you don't hurt your muscles. This is only a sparring match after all. You don't want to injure yourself when there are monsters to take care of," Darkshine called out to him.

"Nah, my muscles are loose from the hot springs yesterday." Spider-man informed him.

"I see. In that case, are you ready to begin?"

Spider-man looked over to the audience. Pretty much everyone who had been invited was here. Drones flew above the arena at the request of Bofoi. Child Emperor had also set up a few cameras. Turning his attention back to his opponent, Spider-man answered. "Alright, let's do this."

The instant the words were out of his mouth, Darkshine rushed at him, shoulders down ready to tackle the shorter bald man. Spider-man just stood there, watching the large man bear down at him. Dimly he was aware of the other S Classes watching with a mix of anticipation and trepidation. As they watched the massive form of Darkshine approach the smaller frame of the Spider-themed hero.

But when Darkshine smashed into Spider-man, nothing out of the ordinary happened. At least, not to Spider-man. The larger man just ran into him and bounced off him and fell on his ass.

Darkshine was stunned. Few monsters had survived a tackle like that, all of them Dragon Level Threats. None of them had remained standing however. And none of them continued staring at him like they wanted to go take a nap.

Darkshine immediately shot to his feet. "Impressive Spider-man! You are truly strong! Let me show you my abilities!"

Darkshine leveled a punch at the shorter young man. To his surprise, Spider-man dodged out of the way with fast reflexes, the fist larger than Spider-man's head missing him by mere inches. Darkshine threw a kick at Spider-man who backflips just high enough to avoid being hit.

Darkshine grinned, knowing that there was nowhere for the smaller man to go. Darkshine punched at Spider-man, but through some impossible aerobic feat, Spider-man evaded his punch but bending his body in a position that was almost bons breaking. The man landed back on the ground, the same emotionless expression on his mask, "Wow, out of honesty, you're moves are very easy to predict."

Growing angry, Darkshine aimed a hammer strike at Spider-man's head.

Spider-man watching the fist descend on him, decided he'd had enough. He caught the large fist in one hand, and praying this guy was durable, grabs his body with his two hands started to spin Darkshine around.

Large man rocketed off, quickly disappearing from sight. A large dust cloud appeared in the distance, and a moment later a quiet boom was heard.

Spider-man cracked his knuckles. "Man he weights as much as Rhino. Next?"

While the other S Classes gawked at Spider-man, he watched the white ninja dude unsheathe his sword and charge at him.