16. Training On The First Day

Coming back from the hotsprings was eventful but everything was still the same with hero work.

Spider-man was glad that he took that two day trip, he figured that it was all he needed to release that stress that was on his shoulders over the years of being who he is.

Right now he was swinging across the streets of City-Z heading towards his destination. Quickly shooting two weblines to launch himself up further doing a front flip in the process.

He lands on the ground in his signature landing once again as he stood in front of the gorgeous figure that would make any man turn their heads.

Fubuki was smiling as she crossed her arms, "Always have to do the superhero landings?"

"Always. And you can't take that away from me." Spider-man replied, "So shall we? Don't want to keep Bang waiting."

"Yeah, won't want to disappoint him on the first day." Fubuki says while walking up the steps with Spider-man following behind.

Fubuki thinks that it will be more faster flying up to the dojo instead. Fubuki's aura glowing around her body as she was about to the fly up, she turns to look down at Spider-man, "Need a lift?"

"I'll use the steps Fubuki. Need the exercise."

"Ok. Suit yourself."

Fubuki floated upwards to the end of the stairs, she looks down at the stairs that seem to go endless, "Geez, who would want to walk all of that?"

Suddenly a voice spoke behind her, "Tell me about it."

Fubuki shrieked out of her, losing her footing as she was about to fall down the endless flight of stairs until Spider-man got a hold her by placing his hand on her back while holding her left arm to keep her stabled.

"You okay?! Sorry, didn't mean to scare you."

"How did you…when did you get up here!?"

"A few seconds ago. I just ran up the stairs."

Fubuki turned around and glanced at all of the steps she had been about to tumble down. "That's ridiculous," she mumbled. "You just ran…all of these?"

"Yeah, used my Cosmic form which felt like a normal pace for me." he replied calmly as he pulled her into a more upright position.

Fubuki paused as she glanced down at her arm. Spider-man still had his hand clasped onto it. At that moment, Fubuki couldn't help it. She could feel her cheeks turning red again.

He's touching me…

Eyes widening, Fubuki suddenly tried to come to her senses. "Ah, let go of me!" she shrieked. She then went on to rip her arm free of his grasp. "What are you doing!?"

Spider-man looked stunned for a second. "Oh, did I grab your arm to hard or something? Sorry, I don't really know my own strength sometimes. I try to keep it under control, but in tense situations it can end up slipping."

Fubuki just looked dumbfounded at Spider-man's apology. She was soon blushing harder than ever. "Er, no, it's not that…"

Fubuki frantically waved her hands back and forth. "No, I just didn't feel comfortable when you…er, I mean, uh…never mind…"