6. The Deadly Ninja

Spider-man woke up from the light shining through his window which was being shielded by the curtains. He stretched his limbs as cracking noises were heard in the background while letting out a groan, "That felt better."

Spider-man yawns as he went over to his kitchen to get a glass of water. Setting it down his table as he grabs the remote to the watch the news for any sign of crimes until one caught his attention, "Alright then. Let's go see what these guys are made of."

Exiting his apartment, he finds Saitama in his hero costume outside, "Take it you saw the news?"

"Oh you know I did." Saitama said with a hint of frustration which was something that Spider-man caught on.

"How'd that go for you?"

"Don't wanna talk about it. We'll split up to cover more ground."

"Got it."

~~~

At the same time when Spider-man woke up, Back at Saitama's apartment, the bald Hero had just finished brushing his teeth and was sitting around his home, being bored as usual.

Grabbing his T.V. remote, Saitama thought to himself emotionlessly, 'Let's see what's on the news, I guess.' He turned on the television and listened in while still going about his business.

Sitting on the ground, Saitama half-heartedly paid attention as the news reporter stated, "-A terrorist group called the Paradisers. This group is led by the B-Class criminal Hammerhead and is comprised of young men with no motivation to work. This group has come into possession of high-tech suits of battle armor-"

Hearing all of this, Saitama thought uncaringly, 'Eh, the police should be able to handle it.'

However, his attitude changed when the reporter finished her sentence, "And each of them have heads that have been shaved bald. If you see anyone like this, do not approach them, as they are extremely dangerous."

Once he heard this, Saitama was horrified and exclaimed internally, 'What!? That's my look!I have to stop them before people start mistaking me for a terrorist!'

Having used his super-speed to put his costume on as quickly as possible, Saitama rushed out of his house in order to put a stop to the Paradisers.

~~~

Meanwhile, License-less Rider had managed to find the source of the disturbance, a group of criminals who all had shaved heads. They were all wearing some kind of black robotic armor and had just finished tearing through a squad of riot officers.

A large man whose armor had fire patterns on it was leading the criminals, and exclaimed gleefully, "This is too easy!"

Infuriated by all the harm that these men were causing, Mumen Rider shouted while peddling towards them, "Hold it!"

After the Paradisers had all turned to face the direction of the top C-Class Hero, the Rider stopped in front of them, got off of his bike, and kicked out its stand.

Raising his fists, Mumen Rider shouted at the terrorist, "The bicyclist for justice is here! License-less Rider!"

When nearby civilians saw that Mumen Rider had shown up to save the day, they started cheering outcries of relief, "It's License-Less Rider! We'll be safe now that he's here!"