39. Rematch

Within the Monster Association hallways, Fubuki immediately furrowed her eyebrows in momentary anger before standing up as her esper powers struggled to return. 

"Fubuki are you alright?" Bang asked his pupil.

"I'm sorry... it's just that my sister is very close... judging from the amount of power she is using she is fighting a very strong foe. It is very rare for her to have to use this much power..."

Bomb shot his brother a glance. "Psychic powers..."

Bang turns to his thoughts, 'I sure hope it's not Garou.'

Fubuki focuses at the end of the corridor, "It seems we're going into a den more dangerous than anticipated. Let's be on our guard guys, don't want you old geezers dying on me."

Bomb gives out a peace gesture while Bang gives a thumbs up, "Well said, young lady. Besides, we wouldn't want the same to happen to our youngest beautiful prodigy. Who else will teach our techniques when we're all gone."

"Same goes for me."

Fubuki looks over her shoulder to the old martial artists and gives out a chuckle, "By the way, I wonder if King will be alright?"

Bang points out, "Someone like hIm shouldn't have any problems whatsoever."

"Even someone as out-of-touch with the world of heroes such as myself has heard of the rumors of King being the strongest living being on Earth aside from Saitama and Spider-man. I don't know what kind of dirty tricks the Monster Association has in store for us but as someone as constantly vigilant as King won't have any openings they can take advantage of." Bomb replied as the trio began to continue walking down the stone hallway.

After a few more minutes of walking, Fubuki noticed a familiar face as the second figure realized the same, in sync both of them yelled out, "YOU!"

Fubuki gets in a battle stance, "It's the monster Do-S!"

Do-S whip in hand was in the back of the crowd of people who were now monsterized.

Fubuki calls out, "You won't get away so easily like last time. I'll make you pay for what you did to my subordinates!"

Do-S tugged her second whip which restrained some of the monsterized civilians, "Woah there. Your orders! If those three even resist me a little bit, you will bite your tongue off."

Hearing that alone was enough to put Fubuki on edge, she had to restrain herself from using her psychic powers since the monsterized civilians were going to be in harm's way.

"They are just her underlings, right?" Bomb questions, mostly to himself.

"Fubuki, do you know that monster?" Bang asked Fubuki as he stood next to her.

"Yeah."

Do-S gives out an evil smirks, "Hmph, so you waltzed right now in front of me just to get beaten into a pulp again because I have hostages? Hellish Blizzard…I'm sorry but I'm in a hurry here. So hurry on and die, otherwise be a stepping stone on my path to love!" Do-S swings her whip straight towards Fubuki.

To Do-S's surprise, Fubuki grabs the end of the whip getting a good grip on the weapon, Fubuki pulls the whip back as it is released from Do-S grip, 'What! She grabbed the whip as full contact and didn't faze her in the slightest!?'

Fubuki began to walk forward wrapping the whip in a circular motion, Do-S was able to send her minions to attack her but the next thing Do-S that caught her by surprise was that she was tied up by her second whip that wrapped around her hands and legs while laying on the ground. The monsterized civilians were not fatally injured, just knocked out. Do-S struggled to break free but couldn't, 'Damn it! What the hell happened?! I didn't even see Blizzard move, has she been holding back the last time we fought!?'