19. Looks Like We Got Competition

"Amongst these groups, no other faction can work as efficiently as the Blizzard Group. Under the command of Miss Blizzard, we corner the monsters and defeat them. The Labor Division ensures that your rank does not drop," Eyelashes stated as he lectured a disinterested Spider-man. His forehead's veins starting bulging as he realized that the Spider-themed hero wasn't even paying attention to him. "You should be really grateful Miss Blizzard wants you on the team...hey are you even listening?"

"This guy is playing video games under the desk!" yelled a muscular member of the blizzard group as he looked at Spider-man's hands

But unknown to the Blizzard Group, they didn't really paying attention to Fubuki who was just smiling, she was just enjoying Spider-man's presence in general. She even knows that Spider-man was too shy to look at her, I mean who could blame him, she was astonishingly beautiful.

While Spider-man was receiving a lesson of how they operated, Fubuki simply stared at him, her hand on her chin and her crossed over the other as she was deep in thought.

Fubuki had managed to convince Spider-man into coming to her headquarters by simply calling him to "handle a situation that only someone of his strength could handle." He had immediately taken the bait. At this point, Fubuki just secretly wanted to spend time with him which was making her stomach fill with butterflies.

However, Spider-man appeared to be as stubborn and naive most times as he was strong. He had completely ignored everyone and everything until now, and the only reason he hadn't left was that he didn't want to be rude, the other reason was that he was too distracted by her charms and beauty.

"Miss blizzard! Why are you being so patient with this guy?" asked one of her subordinates.

Another added, "We've got everyone here, if we gang him up all at once, we might be able to beat him..."

Fubuki remained quiet and continued to stare at him. She dismissed the idea of even bringing up newbie crushing in the presence of the man she secretly likes as it was clear he despised the idea of a hero bullying another. Besides that, his overwhelming strength and experience could easily overpower everyone. Fubuki bit her thumb, as she continued to look at the man.

"Impossible. He is strong, I dare to say he's probably the strongest amongst others. There's no harm in inviting him." Fubuki smiled

Fubuki had continuously been surprised by how gentle, harmless, and simple he could be. He did not act the same people with his level of did, and the arrogant behavior she expected was not there at all. He was quite simple.

"Spider-man. If we can't convince you, then how about a fair and square competition?" she asked as she stood up from her chair. An almost invisible smile was pasted on her lips.

"A competition?" Spider-man asked, looking up from his video game for the first time.

"Yes! The Blizzard Group against the Spider-man Group! Spider-squad? Anyway the losers have to do whatever the winning team tells them! Bring your members tomorrow. Then we'll tell you how we're gonna decide the winner." Fubuki said, knowing that now that she had laid a challenge, Spider-man would not refuse.

"Wait, hold on, there's no Spider-sqaud" Spider-man stammered, now worried that the psychic girl would automatically win if he brought no one.

Fubuki couldn't contain her victorious smile but she was able to hold back a giggle at his childish behavior. "Is that so...You can come by yourself if you want. But it's not like I expected anything from your reputation."