47. The Hero Vs. The Villain

Unfazed by the threat, Garou simply summons a portal beneath Fubuki only for the Esper to casually kick it away much to Garou's utter befuddlement. Unable to react in time, Garou is rocked by a mighty punch from Fubuki sending him flying off Io. Garou quickly creates a portal that brings him back to Fubuki and attempts to counter with a punch only for Fubuki to flip Garou's portal upside thus making Garou hit the air instead before he is then rocked by another punch from Fubuki in the chin and sends him crashing to the floor.

Unimpressed, Fubuki tells Garou to stop using his supernatural abilities and fight him with his fists, then taunts him if such attacks are his so-called "ultimate martial arts".

Garou, offended by the taunt, obliges while saying that he has absorbed countless martial styles and techniques before he dashes around Fubuki with immense speed through multiple portals in an attempt to disorient her but Fubuki's doesn't even move an inch. He first attacks her with Roaring Aura Sky Ripping Fist, then deflects a punch from Fubuki with Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist before sending the hero flying with Exploding Heart Release Fist followed by Whirling Wind Slashing Steel then finally ending the combo with Nuclear Fission: Gravity Knuckle that creates a massive atomic explosion which is then absorbed into a singularity by Gravity Knuckle. 

Standing amidst the smoke, Garou declares that his fists are unavoidable and that timing is irrelevant regarding his attacks. 

But to his shock, Fubuki emerges unscathed save for being completely injured in the slightest as her outfit was actually still in one piece by Garou's attacks and replies, "Fine. Want to fight like that? I can do that just fine."

She demonstrates by using her esper abilities as the aura surrounded Jupiter's moon, with the flick of her finger going upwards she unleashes a new attack.

"Psychic Planet Breaker!" Flipping massive amounts of the moon's ground thousands of meters up in the air taking Garou with it. 

The attack utterly decimates the entirety of Io all while Garou aimlessly and helplessly hurdles high into the air amongst the innumerable amount of debris. Suddenly, Fubuki dashes around Garou with incredible speed, creating afterimages in the process before she directs her afterimages and herself towards Garou simultaneously with another move named Psychic Cosmic Speed. 

Garou instantly avoids the attack by jumping in a portal, only to see much to his horror that Fubuki is directly below him within the portal and punches him

Garou ricochets off of the slabs from the attack only for Fubuki to punch him away just as he is about to hit another slab. Fubuki dashes around Garou back and forth with immeasurable speed all while punching him across the entirety of the demolished surface of Io creating a geometric structure of light from the intensity of her attacks. 

Garou then furiously repels Fubuki's flurry of attacks with Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist and lands on a large slab of debris. Garou attempts to regain his composure while needing to find a way to get above the rocks. He creates a portal only to have his head smashed into another slab of rock. 

Stunned, Garou realizes that Fubuki's attack had completely warped his sense of direction, like a caged insect being played with by a child. Before he could react he is suddenly attacked by another Cosmic Strike from Fubuki. 

Garou is starting to become furious by Fubuki's endless strength but remains steadfast and declares that he will just have to continuously copy her power until he achieves victory all while he enters Mode: Fubuki before he and Hellish Blizzard both punch each other in the face.

The battle continues as Garou throws a punch through a hyperspace portal that reaches Fubuki on the other end, only for Fubuki to quickly retaliate with a punch of her own that, through one of Garou's portals, reaches Garou's face on the other end as well. Instantly as he is sent hurtling backwards from Fubuki's punch, he creates another portal behind him that redirects him behind Fubuki and uses his momentum to unleash an axe kick onto Fubuki's head while the latter simultaneously counters with a punch to Garou's gut. The punch sends Garou back into the portal with the Hero Hunter then opening another portal and swiping at Fubuki only for his attack to immediately go through as she disappeared in a blur leaving him confused.