32. The Winter Festival

It wasn't long when Tatsumaki arrived on her front porch. She gave a huge sigh before she knocked on the door. She heard footsteps and Fubuki opened it.

"Big sis, you're here. That was fast."

Tatsumaki crossed her arms. "You're place isn't that far from mine. What do you expect?" She said as she floated inside. She searched her home and looked around.

"Your home isn't that ugly-looking to be honest. It has a decent style to it." She actually liked her decorations. She saw paintings hung up the wall, candles that were lit up, and even small picture frames of them when they were kids.

Tatsumaki grabbed one of them and looked at it. "You still have these, huh? When we were kids?"

Fubuki walked over to her and looked. "Yeah. I still do."

It wasn't an awkward moment between them, but they remembered when they were kids. Tatsumaki was always protective of her younger sister. When Fubuki got bullied, she'd step in and protect her. She loved her sister dearly. Even now, she still tries to be there for her no matter what.

Tatsumaki set the picture down. "Anyways, I came here to talk to you about something." She sat on the couch.

Fubuki sat with her. "Oh yeah, what's the problem, big sis?" She was curious to know what was wrong. Normally her sister doesn't have any problems so it was odd. She was hoping that it wasn't anything too weird or something huge.

Tatsumaki looked down a bit. "It's a problem, a problem that I've never had before. It's driving me nuts." She was thinking if she should tell her about Saitama and that she may have feelings for him, or tell her that she can't get him out of her head. Either way, Fubuki would know right away so it doesn't matter.

Tatsumaki looked at Fubuki. "I think..."

Fubuki tilted her head a bit. "What is it?"

Tatsumaki started to turn pink. "I might actually like Saitama."

There was a huge silence. Fubuki just stared at her. Tatsumaki looked away, knowing what she just said would freak her sister out. Just then, Fubuki's eyes were in disbelief.

"I KNEW IT! WHOO!" She couldn't believe it.

Tatsumaki looked back her. "See! I knew it you were going to freak out!"

Fubuki tried to calm down. "I'm sorry, big sis." She cleared her throat. Fubuki tried shaking it off. "I was just making sure! No need to get all bummed out!" She giggled to try and make it simple, but inside she was still freaking out.

Tatsumaki wanted to tell her the problems already to get it over with. "It's not that!"

Fubuki stopped and listened. "It isn't? So what is it, then?"

"It's about Saitama popping in my head all the time, and I'm sick of it! Everytime I'm at home, he's there. When I'm watching TV, he's there on the screen when he's really not. My liking for him is getting insane, and I'm getting a bit annoyed now." Tatsumaki got closer to Fubuki's face. "What do I do?! I think I may have feelings for him, Fubuki!"

Fubuki tried gently sitting her down. "It's okay, big sis, I get it. I mean, you admitted just now you liked him, right? No big deal." She decided to get glasses of water to make it easier for both of them. "I'll go get both of us water, okay? You sit tight." She got up and went to the kitchen.

"Do you like anyone, Fubuki?" Tatsumaki asked curiously. She figured it would be her turn to bait Fubuki.

Fubuki froze for a second. Great, she knew she was gonna ask that. Fubuki did like a certain man, but she wasn't gonna let her sister know. What will her reaction be if she finds out?