36: Shopping Spree

Lance turned around leaning over the barrier trying to spot anyone he knew.

The problem with shopping with Coran was that the moment you took your eyes off of him he vanished.

Lance could kick himself for thinking he would be able to quickly buy himself something to eat without losing said Altean.

Who was he kidding? Of course he would lose him!

He growled softly hitting the metal barrier, frustration bubbling in his chest, before he pulled away from the edge.

His shoulder clipped someone walking past and Lance's gaze shot up to see a tall and bulky Unilu glaring at him.

"What have we got here?" He asked, a smirk growing on his face.

Lance shook his head and started walking away. He didn't want to deal with a confrontation.

Not on his own anyway.

Also he didn't have a blaster on him.

Something caught the hood of his jacket and suddenly he was on the floor.

He rolled quickly back on his feet to see the Unilu grinning as another Unilu stepped up beside him.

"No one walks away from me."

Lance glared as he adjusted his jacket. "Great." He grumbled. "A Unilu who thinks he's a big deal."

The second Unilu spluttered covering his mouth with all four hands while the other one glared his fists coiling tight.

Perfect.

"If you run I will catch you." The Unilu growled. "And I will make you pay for that comment."

"I bumped you, let it go." Lance said firmly as he weighed his options.

"Not gonna happen!"

One of his long arms latched onto something from a nearby stall, a knife.

Lance grabbed the rail of the barrier, he kicked his metal leg out into the Unilu's gut as he jumped over the side.

The fall wasn't too big but he didn't exactly land well.

He tried to roll but he crashed into a Galran security guard.

"Hey!" He shouted as Lance pushed himself up and ran.

Pain shot through his thigh where his metal leg fused with his actual leg. Ow, that hurt.

"Had to open your big mouth, didn't ya Lance." He grumbled to himself.

He heard someone shout.

He ignored them as he made it to an escalator. He hopped on scaring a Balmeran.

"Sorry." He said as he raced up to the moving steps.

"Hey!" The Unilu shouted.

Lance groaned turning to change direction.

But he had security on his tail and an Unilu with a knife still ahead of him.

"Gonna pull another stunt like that?" The Unilu growled scraping the knife across the metal rail as Lance was slowly carried towards him.

Lance felt his chest tighten. He had no options and no where to run.

"Stop the escalator!" The security guard shouted as he ran towards Lance.

He really wished he had his blaster.

Lance reached the top and the Unilu glared down at him.

A metal hand caught the Unilu's wrist twisting until he dropped the kinfe.