Chapter 2: Broken World

The Goddess of Victory; Nike was no longer standing in front of you, your surrounding area of the Cosmic Plain was also gone as well, nothing but the black empty void filled your point of view, until you saw something that...confused you a bit.

Welcome to the O.P. System

Y/N: Uhh, what?

You have been Successful Reincarnated into this World by the Goddess of Victory, for this you have earned a few free Skills.

Y/N: Wait what? Hang on, what the hell am I looking at? Also what skills?

[Gun God]
Summon any Firearm Imaginable with Infinite Ammo

Y/N: Umm what?

[Kill Confirmed]
Killing Raptures will increase your Strength, Speed, Agility, and Durability.

Y/N: Uhhhh....

[Onslaught]
Weapon Damage can deal 99,999,999,99% Damage.

Y/N: What the fuck?

To Earn more Skills, please Annihilate Raptures to earn more, good luck and may Victory be with you.

Y/N: .....

You didn't say anything after some notification message box of some sort disappeared in front of you after earning these skills are something, then all of a sudden you hear a female voice, it was faint but you can hear it clearly.

???: AED! AED!

Y/N: Huh? Who said that?

???: Charging! CLEAR!!

Then all of a sudden you felt heavy electrical jolts sending into your body as your body jolted upwards a bit, the dark empty black void was no longer what you see, your now surrounded by ruined buildings and wild vegetation all over, but most of all, you saw a girl hovering above you.

???: Commander! Are you okay?!

Y/N: Jesus Christ that hurt my lungs!

???: Oh no! Did I overcharge it too much? Did I damage any of your organ systems?

Y/N: What? Wh-Who are you?

You asked you slowly got up from the ground, you then turn your attention to the female individual in front of you, she was wearing blue and white clothing, black long leggings on, black long hair, and a small looking hat assessor on her head, she was also carrying a futuristic looking Machine Gun.