Chapter 54: Beauty and the Beast PART 4

You and Rapi stood a few distances away from each other as the both of you turned your attention towards one another. Rapi's hair floating in a red crimson blaze as a red scarf manifested around her neck extended outwards, floating around her. Rapi saw you standing still staring at her with your eyes covered in a red blazing color as your mind was filled with nothing but Rage and Hatred. The surrounding area around the two of you were devastated, buildings were in ruins while some of them were collapsed by you, the streets of the Ark were filled with broken and destroyed vehicles, some of them were on fire. People around you were fleeing for there life's as they try to get away from all the carnage that is happening.

Rapi: This needs to end, right here, right now Commander...

Y/N: ....

Rapi: So please...come back to me...

Y/N: ....

You just stood there, not saying anything back towards Rapi. Unknown to her, though, is that your point of view is completely different, in your vision; you see only Raptures in your eyes, all stress that you have been building up in you has taken over your mental health, to the point of you being delusional of seeing things.

Y/N: Raptures...

Rapi: ...?

Y/N: Raptures...are everywhere...

Rapi: ....

Y/N: Kill them all...I have to...kill them ALL!!

Rapi: !!

Then, in a blink on an eye, you immediately rushed towards Rapi with your Sentinal Hammer Hellbreaker grip tightly in your hands as you were about to swing the Hammer hard towards Rapi, Rapi immediately reacted in time as she used her right arm to block the swing of your Sentinal Hammer, once Rapi blocked and stopped it, the surrounding area around you two is now covered in a cloud of dust, a shockwave then expanded away from the two of you and the ground around you and Rapi formed numerous cracks all over.

Rapi: !! Commander! Please Stop!

Y/N: Die you Rapture piece of shit!!

You then used a lot of force using your Sentinal Hammer Hellbreaker to send Rapi flying towards one of the buildings, once Rapi landed on the outside wall of the building; the wall then made numerous cracks on it as it formed a small crater when Rapi landed on it.

Rapi: Argh!

Y/N: RAAAAAGH!!

Rapi: !!

Rapi immediately evaded as she rushed out of the way as she saw you running at her at such speed with your Sentinal Hammer Hellbreaker, ready to swing it at her, once Rapi moved out of the way in time, instead of hitting her with your Hellbreaker, you instead hit the building wall as it now has a massive gaping hole on it, you then immediately examine your surroundings looking for Rapi or in your case, the Rapture that you think you see.

Rapi quickly rushed at you before you could see her, she then reach out towards the hilt of your Sentinal Hammer Hellbreaker as she quickly disarm you, thanks to using Red Hood's strength; she was able to take the Hellbreaker out of your hands before you could react.

Y/N: ?!

Rapi: Hope you don't mind me using this Commander...

Rapi said as she grip tightly onto your Sentinal Hammer Hellbreaker in her hands, with a quick swift motion, she swung the Hellbreaker at you, the Hammer then gave out a loud thunderous sound as it hit you; you were then sent flying in a blink on an eye, landing towards a building like a fast bullet as you stopped inside the building.

Rapi: ...Commander

Rapi said as she turn towards where you were sent flying, she stood there for a bit with the Sentinal Hammer Hellbreaker grip I'm her hand, she then started to worry that she might have killed you since she didn't see you walk out of the building that she sent you flying in, Rapi started to feel pain in her chest, afraid of the worst that has happened.

Rapi: Commander...I'm sor-

*BOOM*

Rapi: !!

Then a loud explosion can be heard, before Rapi could even react, a bus has suddenly landed on top of her, crushing her hard onto the concrete ground.

Rapi: Gaaugh!!

Y/N: RAAAAAGH!!

You then grip onto the bus somehow with overwhelming strength as you used it to slam it down onto Rapi numerous times, crushing Rapi over and over again onto the hard concrete ground.

Rapi: Argh! Gagh!

You then stop slamming the bus as you simply just tossed it to the side, Rapi now lays still on the hard concrete ground not moving at all, the color of her hair turned back to normal as the scarf on her neck was no longer there, the ground around her is filled with a lot of cracks as a crater of her were formed when you were slamming the bus numerous times on her. You slowly walk up towards Rapi that is laying still, you grab her by the neck as you lift her off the ground, you look at her with the same red burning crimson eyes that you were showing.

Rapi: *cough* Co..Comman...der..*cough*

Y/N: ...

Rapi, like numerous times before tries to get through to you but doesn't work, she then reaches her hand out to you before, trying to touch your face and once she did, she said something that made you snap out of your blind Rage and Hatred.

Rapi: Over...here...

Y/N: !!

Once your heard those exact words, numerous visions of Marian flooded your mind, you could see Marian smiling at you im your head, you then immediately let go of Rapi as she stumble onto the ground, she then coughed a few times as she tries to catch her breath, she then turn her attention towards you as she saw you covering your face with both of your hands, you were breathing rapidly as your vision and mind is being flooded with images of Marian; especially an image of you shooting Marian in the head, seeing all of this has reach to the point that it was too much for you to handle as you immediately blacked out from pure exhaustion.

Rapi: Commander...

Rapi then crawled up to your to see your current condition, you were still breathing as your heart was beating really quickly, Rapi then place your head onto her lap, resting your head on her legs, she then slowly crest your head as she looked at you with a worried expression.

Rapi: I'm sorry Commander...I know your tired...I know your suffering...I promise...that from this point on...I'll do whatever I can...to help you...because I love you Commander...

Rapi said as she continues to crest your hair and your face while resting your head on her lap, Rapi sat there for a moment, thinking to herself that she felt helpless of not helping you, not in the battlefield of fighting the Raptures, but not help you deal with your mental health, this hasn't crossed her mind since your were capable of many things that no Nikke nor any other human being is capable off. This all made her forget that your still human after all, inside and out, with Human needs and mostly, Human emotions.

Rapi: I'll make sure to look after you better Commander...the way you look after me...

-

To be continued...