Chapter 6: K.I.A. & M.I.A.

Rapi: We were given an assignment from the Central Government to search for the missing Vanguard Nikkes with our previous Commander...but things didn't turn out as plan...

Anis: Nothing goes as plan when you go up in the surface...

Marian: Wait...your previous Commander? What happened to him?

Rapi: ....

Anis: ....

Rapi and Anis were both silent after Marian asked what happened to there previous Commander, you and Marian then got the hint from there silent, Marian didn't take this to well knowing the previous Commander of Rapi and Anis is now diseased.

Marian: ....your previous Commander is...

Anis: Yea, our previous Commander is dead, we got ambushed during our search for the missing Vanguard Nikkes and the guy tried to shoot the Raptures with a Human weapon...

Y/N: Wait...Human Weapon? What kind of weapon are you talking about?

You questioned Anis, not what she meant when she said about a "Human Weapon", when you summoned your weapons the Raptures just simply die from what shot from them, it could be because of your Onslaught Skill were your Weapons deal 99,999,999,99% Damage, which is A LOT of Damage.

Anis: Oh you know, the usually boring Human Weapons that has like a 45.acp and a 7.62mm, the idiot knew those pee-shooters won't do a thing to a Rapture, but he just keep shooting them anyways while screaming at the top of his lungs...

Rapi: Which lead him to his death, the Raptures vaporized him with there Electro Megnetic Projectiles, there was nothing left when he took a direct hit from it, flesh and bones were turned into ashes in a blink of an eye...

Y/N: ....

Marian: .....so you just let him die?

Anis: Huh?

Rapi: ....

Marian questioned them, she then has a disappointing expression on her face as she wasn't pleasant of hearing Rapi and Anis's previous Orc dying, even more so when the two let him die.

Marian: Nikkes duty priorities are to protect there Commander no matter what, you two failed your duties as a Nikke!

Rapi: ....

Anis: Whoa hang on now, no need to get mad at us...

Marian: How can I not be mad? You two let your Commander die!

Marian was now showing an upset expression on her face while her voice got a bit louder, you walked up to her and place your hand of her right shoulder, trying to calm her down.

Marian: Huh? Commander?

Y/N: Calm down okay, it's not there fault...

Marian: But...Commander they-

Y/N: Look, stuff like this happens all the time, its not a Common thing, especially in Wars...

Marian: ....

Rapi: ....

Anis: Wow, he actually said something smart for once...

Anis plainly said as you just sigh from her comment, you and Marian then started a conversation while Rapi was deep in her thoughts of the outcome of what happened to her previous Commander.

Flashback...

Commander: The coordinates of the missing Vanguard Nikkes isn't far off now, it should be somewhere in this Ruined City...