Chapter 37: Questions No Answers

Somewhere inside the Ark, Syuen and her Missilis Employees has put Chatterbox in a Stasis Tube Chamber as they all examine him inside it, Chatterbox was now surroundings in liquid that keep him from waking up and preventing him from moving, Missilis Employee Scientist were now experimenting on him to see how his capable of Human Communication and to see if they can replicate his Regeneration abilities, if they can replicate it, Missilis Nikkes can Regenerate any damage that they may receive throughout the Battlefield on the Surface, also to see what weapons they can replicate that Chatterbox's is capable of doing.

Syuen: Well, how is the research going?

Mana: The data from Chatterbox's Regeneration Capabilities is coming through, however replicate it is going to take some time, we're not sure if this Regeneration Ability that Chatterbox has is suitable for our Nikkes yet.

Syuen: Get it done, once Missilis Nikkes is capable of Regeneration Capabilities, then we will be the only ones with Nikkes that has it and the Central Government will be supplying us with more Funds, Elysion and Tetra Line will be left in the dust.

Mana: Also ma'am, I have something else to report.

Syuen: Oh? What is it?

Mana: Its Chatterbox, although we put him a Stasis, preventing him from waking up, he has completely Regenerated himself, he now has his missing limbs...

Mana said, Syuen then turn her attention towards the Stasis Tube Chamber that Chatterbox is inside of it, Syuen then say Chatterbox's missing limbs completely regenerated and healed, like it was never missing to begin with.

Syuen: Huh, he can regenerate even in Stasis Mode, his Regeneration Capabilities must be really powerful.

Mana: But his was defeated by the Commander that you sent to and capture him.

Syuen: Oh, right...him...

Syuen said as she then remembers that she sent you to go and capture Chatterbox for her, Syuen completely forgotten about it until Mana mentioned it, she then averted her gaze away as she then tries to think to herself.

Mana: Ma'am, about the Commander...I've heard rumors...

Syuen: Oh? Let me guess, the kind of Rumors of that specific Commander is capable of things that can only be described as "Impossible" to explain?

Mana: Well...yes, I've heard that his a "God"...is that true?

Syuen: I wouldn't worry about it, he maybe capable of killing Raptures like its nothing, but he's not the kind of person to cause trouble for us.

Mana: Why's that Ma'am?

Mana questioned Syuen as she thinks you won't do anything against her or even try to hurt her, Syuen then has a smirky grin on her face as it looks like she's proud of what she is plans for you later on down the line, she then turn her attention towards Chatterbox with her still having a smirky grin.

Syuen: Everyone has a weakness, for the Commander; its Nikkes.

Mana: Nikkes?

Syuen: Yes, he cares about Nikkes, he think they earn more respect and should be treated fairly, he wants to care and protect them, if something would happen to a Nikke, he would drop everything and go to there aid...

Mana: I see...so he cares about Nikkes, but how is that his weakness?

Syuen: Simple, once he meet "my" Nikkes, they'll win him over, earning his trust and affection and once that happens, we'll be able to use him for "my" Nikkes sake.

Syuen said, Mana listen to Syuen's explanations of how she's going to use you to do stuff for her, it turns out she's going to use her Nikkes to win you over and considering you care about Nikkes and nobody else do, it was her perfect plan to use you however she likes.

Mana: I see...so using Nikkes to make him do stuff for us.

Syuen: Exactly, the Commander maybe a force of nature but his not a Cold Hearted person, he'll do whatever it takes to care and to protect the Nikkes.

Mana: When you mean "your" Nikkes, do you mean...

Syuen: Yes, the Matis Squad, Laplace, Maxwell, and Drake, they'll win him over soon enough, besides; no man can resist a Gorgeous Nikke after all.

-

Meanwhile back to you, you were now inside of a wide spacious room, only one individual was in front of you, this mysterious individual was a female that was covering her face and some kind of Halo that is floating on her head.

Enikk: The questioning will now begin, please answer truthfully; if you will not comply, you will be forced to.

Y/N: .....

Enikk said, you then quickly examine more of the room your in, you then saw a few mirrored windows from both sides of the room, you can tell there was people behind those glass mirrors as they examine and witness you.

Enikk: First question: Why did you go to the Surface?

Y/N: ...I was order to go and Capture a Rapture...

Once you said that, some kind of floating drone then hovered towards you as it then started scanning your eyes, it made you blind for a bit as it then stop, the drone then spoke into a Computer like voice.

AI Voice: Truth told.

Enikk: Second Question: Who ordered you to go the Surface to Capture a Rapture?

Y/N: ....

You didn't answer as you hesitated for a bit, then all of a sudden; two electrical weapons appeared from the floor as they both then aim towards you, once you saw the weapons aimed at you, you just stood there with a stern expression on your face.

Enikk: Please answer the question, or you will be force to answer.

Y/N: .....

You just stood there not answering Enikk's question, then the two weapons started to charge up as both of the weapons barrels started glowing bright blue, once the weapons was fully charged; both of them then fired at you, after the weapons fired there was now a thick black dust of smoke from where you were standing.

???: Asham...looks like he was all talk and- !!

Once the smoke died down, it was then revealed that your still standing from where you were, you were still in one piece as the weapons that fired at you didn't do a damn thing to you, Enikk and the people behind the mirror glass walls were both shocked in surprised that your still alive after getting shot from the weapons.

Y/N: ....*cough* I hate smoke...

Enikk: ....

-

To be continued...

I'm trying to publish some Chapters whenever I can, because I'll never know when I'll have free time to publish them.