Chapter 27: Awakening the Beast

It was the next day and also your final day to go and hunt down the specific special Rapture that Syuen wanted you to Capture, you need to get this secret assigned mission done before this day is over with or otherwise you might not hear the end of it from Syuen, knowing her; she might start bragging about how you weren't able to Capture one specific Rapture while knowing you can kill Raptures like its nothing, you started to wake up from your well rested sleep as you try to get up from the couch, but you felt something on you that was preventing you from getting up.

Y/N: Ugh...what the...Yuni?

Yuni: Hehe~ Commanders body is so warm and firm~

Y/N: ....

You looked to see what was preventing you from getting up as you saw Yuni laying down on top of you, she holding onto you tight while nuzzling her face onto your chest, you blushed a bit as to see Yuni's sleepy face up close to you, it was kinda cute to see her sleepy face.

Mihara: Oh my, Yuni get up, your going to crush the Commander.

Yuni: Uhhh, just five more minutes, Commander is so warm...

Y/N: Yuni, please get off of me, we need to finish this mission today...

Yuni: Noooo, five more minutes please...Commander is so firm, Yuni loves it...

Yuni said as she clinches onto you tightly while giving you a tight hug, wrapped her arms around you while nuzzling her face onto your chest, you just layed there for a bit while the others just looked at the scene in front of them, you sigh not knowing how to get Yuni off of you now that she's got you into a bear hug.

Rapi: ....

Anis: ....

Mihara: ....

Neon: Nice bear hug technique...

Y/N: Don't just stand there, help me get her off, I need to pee...

-

Moments later, you and the girls were now back out on the surface as all of you continue your search for Chatterbox and Capturing it, while walking through, Yuni was close to you as she held onto your hand, you have no idea why she's holding you hand, she just started doing it for some reason.

Y/N: Yuni, why are you holding my hand?

Yuni: Because you feel so warm Commander and also because Yuni likes you hehe~

Y/N: I...I see...

You said to Yuni while you and her continue to walk together holding hands, meaning the other girls witness you two being close together as they watch from a distance, Rapi kept her stoic expression, Anis was showing her meme face again, Neon was giving out a jealous expression, and Mihara was just simply giving a genuine smile, all of them simply just watched you and Yuni walking close together.

Neon: Its like seeing a father and a daughter walking together...

Rapi: It does look like that from our perspective...

Anis: Hey Mihara, I think the Commander is trying to steal your woman, are you okay with that?

Mihara: I don't mind, as long as Yuni is happy, I'm okay with it, besides; it be nice to see Yuni spend with someone else besides me all the time.

Mihara said as the girls just continues to watch you and Yuni walking together while holding hands, Yuni had a happy expression on her face while you were a bit embarrassed by all of this, you never in you life hold hands with a girl before considering in your previous life, girls didn't find you interesting to begin with so they just ignore you, so feeling Yuni's hand holding onto yours while walking together with her is a new experience for you.

Y/N thoughts: This is...kinda embarrassing, not gonna lie...

Chatterbox: Found you...

Y/N: !!!

Then out of nowhere, you entire body was then sent flying towards numerous ruined buildings in such a fast pace, each time you pass one, the infrastructure on the buildings collapsed as you finally stopped into one and it also collapses on you, buried onto a pile of numerous rubbles, the girls witness in shock and terror as they all saw you flying into numerous ruined buildings and being buried into one of them, they then turn to see who sent you flying as they saw some kind of Rapture in front of them.

Rapi: COMMANDER!!

Anis: NO!!

Neon: C-Commamder...

Chatterbox: Hello Human Impostors, I'm going to enjoy my time with you all

Yuni: Why you...I'll kill you!!

Mihara: Yuni wait!

Rapi: Chatterbox...everyone! Engage!

-

You felt like you were hit by a truck, you couldn't see anything right now considering its dark all around you, you don't feel any pain though so I guess thats something, you tried to move your body but it looks like something is keeping you down, you then start to add force into your Strength as you then started to push off all the pile of rubble that was keeping you down.

Y/N: Jesus Christ, what the fuck just happened? I didn't see what hit me...

You asked yourself, you then check to make sure to see you were alright, looks like you don't have any broken bones, nor any signs of bleeding but your clothes are tattered up though, you then started to hear gunfire throughout the distance.

Y/N: Girls...

-

Rapi and the others were fighting off the Rapture Chatterbox, sadly though they were losing, each time they injured him he just simply regenerates his injuries, the girls witness this knowing they weren't getting anywhere fighting him.

Anis: This is useless, everytime we injure him he just keep regenerating!

Neon: Rapi! Anis! Mihara and Yuni are badly injured!

Anis: Rapi, we need to retreat! Now!

Rapi: But...

Rapi then turn towards Mihara and Yuni as they both were laying behind some cover passed out from there injuries from fighting Chatterbox, one of Mihara's leg were missing and both Yuni's arms were gone, she needs to make a decision to either retreat to the Ark or keep fighting until they take down Chatterbox.

Chatterbox: Its pointless, you can't kill me, you Human Impostors will die.

Y/N: Oh shut up...

Rapi: !!

Anis: !!

Neon: !!

Them out of nowhere, a red energy blade was sent flying at high speed straight towards Chatterbox, it was your Crucible Blade as the red blade then pierced and landed at Chatterbox's chest as numerous red electrical current started to spread out on its body, sending him numerous amounts of pain.

Chatterbox: GAAAAHHH WH-WHAT IS THIS?!

Y/N: Now you've pissed me off...

You said with a pissed off expression on your face, the girls witness you walking up towards Chatterbox as they saw your eyes filled furious and angry as your teeth were clinched together, the girls never seem you so angry before and that they have seen it, it's like seeing a beast that just awakened from its slumber.

-

To be continued...