Chapter 50: Date FINAL PART

Anis: Commander, are you sure about this? The Outer Rim is a hostel environment. The Central Government has no authority over the place, not to mention its ruled over by different groups of wanted Gangs and Criminal Organizations...

Y/N: I know you're worried about this Anis, but we're just gonna have a quick look around, I just want to see what the place looks like...

Anis: *sigh* alright Commander, bit when the first sign of trouble comes up, we leave immediately, alright? The Outer Rim isn't exactly a pleasant place to go sightseeing...

Y/N: Got it...

You and Anis were now just outside the entrance of the Outer Rim, the both of you approached the door as it started to scan the both of you, a green faded light scans both you and Anis while the two of stood still for a moment for the scan to finish.

A.I. Voice: Military Personnel Confirmed, Opening Doors Now.

The A.I. Voice said as the doors started to open in, once the doors open completely, in front of you now reveals a glimpse of the Outer Rim, to but it plainly; it was a mess. Both you and Anis started walking through the doors as the doors behind the both of you started to close, you got worried for a bit considering that the doors may not open but Anis explain to you not to worry.

Anis: Don't worry Commander, since you have Military Clearance we can go back at any moment.

Y/N: For a second I thought we got locked out...so this is the Outer Rim?

Anis: Trust me, this place gets worse when you go through the place. Rival Gangs, Criminals, Arms Dealers, Terrorist Organizations, the list goes on...

Y/N: Is the people here...friendly?

Anis: Well, it depends; most of the people here are just fighting to survive while keeping away from individuals who are big shots.

Anis said as she explains a few things more about the Outer Rim, the both of you started to walk through the Outer Rim, while walking through the place you examine more of the places surroundings, buildings were in bad conditions, some of them are even stacked on top of each other for more provided space, trash is littered all over the place, and the people...well, they've seen better days.

Y/N: All these people...the Central Government just left them here to fend for themselves?

Anis: Yup, the Outer Rim has a long history of people from the past with criminal records, back then the Ark didn't have a the space to hold them so, they just left them here....

Y/N: .....

Anis said, while you and Anis continue walking through the Outer Rim while examining around, the both of make sure not to draw too much attention towards yourselves, since the both of you are from the Ark, some people here in the Outer Rim cam get a little suspicious.

Anis: We have to keep low, this place isn't exactly quite a safe heaven for people like us that are from the Ark.

Y/N: I'm guessing these people have a big grudge for the people who are making living inside the Ark...

Anis: Obviously, these people would kill to have a life that the people in the Ark are having, they'd do anything to achieve that kind of living...

You and Anis continue on walking around through the Outer Rim while avoiding unnecessary attention towards the both of you, you two then walked towards a narrow alley to keep away from the crowd, although for some reason you of this certain feeling that your being watched from a distance.

Anis: Commander, I think we should head back, if we keep walking around here any longer we might run into some unnecessary trouble...

Y/N: Yea, we should head back, I got a feeling that someone is watching us...

Thug1: Hey! You two!

Anis: Ah crap...

You and Anis then turn towards where the voice came from as it was heard at the other end of the alley way from where the both of you were at, three male individuals came walking towards the two of you, you and Anis could tell that these three were trouble.

Thug1: Well look at this, a Central Government Lap Dog and a Tetra Line Nikke, looks like we struck gold boys.

Thug2: Damn, Tetra Line Nikkes sure are eye catching, holy shit look at that body!

Y/N: ....

Thug3: Hey you, Central Government shit head! How about you hand over that Nikke of yours to us? Don't worry, we'll take care of her real good for you.~

Anis: .....

Y/N: *sigh* No, come on Anis let's go.

Thug1: Huh?! You think you just walk away you little shit!

One of the thugs exclaimed out loud as he rushed at you, ready to punch you in the face, once he got close to you he sent his fist flying towards your face, but before his fist reach you, you simply just kicked him hard enough as he was sent flying towards the other two thrugs.

Thug1: Ugh!

Thug2: Gah!

Thug3: Ah!

All three of the thugs were now on the ground as the thug that you kicked sent the other two knocked on the ground, you them just sigh as grab hold of Anis's hand as the both of you started making your way back to the Ark. Unknown to you though that someone from a distance was watching you.

Crow: ....this is going be a problem.

-

You and Anis were now back within the Arks boundary, you and Anis were now making your way towards the Outpost and finally decided to call it a day.

Y/N: Well, that was uneventful...

Anis: *sigh* Men

Y/N: What about us men?

Anis: It's the same with all of you, every single Men wants to have Sex.

Y/N: I mean....there's a time and place for that kind of stuff but, I'm pretty sure everyone wants to experience Sex at least once in there life.

Anis: Well sure but, every guy I met, Sex is the first thing they have in mind...

Y/N: Yea...I can see a few reasons why...

Anis: What's that supposed to mean?

Y/N: Nothing...

-

To be continued...

I know I haven't updated in...a long time, real life issues are a pain in the ass, also this is a bit rushed so I apologize if there's any misspelled words here in there, also I want to move on so I can get the important lore stuff, sorry also for no Lemon Scene, I was planning to write one but I was just not in the mood for it, again I apologize for the lack of Updates, I really love Nikke: Goddess of Victory and I do NOT want to abandon it.