Chapter 41: Ravenous Rage

You stood a few feet away from Chatterbox as the two of you were in some kind of stand off, you then quickly took a quick look around your surroundings as you saw Rapi and the others that have all been knocked out, laying on the ground, you then saw a few Ark Soldiers and Mass-produced Nikkes around you that were either injured or worse dead, there was blood all around and the Ark Citizens were kept at a safe distance thanks to the Ark Police Officers, you also saw News Reporters with cameras as they were filming both you and Chatterbox.

Chatterbox: You...I will make sure you suffer for what you did to me...

Y/N: Heh; bitch please...I like to see you try...

You said with a stern expression on your face, you then grip tightly onto the hilt of your Crucible Sword, the red energy blade of your Crucible were giving out red electrical currents all around the blade, you then pointed the Crucible Sword towards Chatterbox with both hands now grip tightly onto the hilt.

Y/N: Oh and FYI, I'm gonna kill you this time...

Chatterbox: ....I like to see you try...

Y/N: ....okay now your just coping me...

-

News Reporter: We are now live at the Missilis Tower where a Rapture has escaped the Missilis Building, Ark Soldiers and Nikkes are on the scene trying to contain the situation but has failed, the Rapture is seem to be fused with Missilis Technology, capable of overpowering the Ark Military Forces and the Nikkes, right now as you can see; a Commander from the Military Academy is fighting the Rapture alone which is unheard of before and...wait, I think thats the same Commander that defended the Ark from the Hordes of Raptures up on the Surface!

Right now multiple News Reporters and Civilians alike were watching you fight off Chatterbox as the fight is now being broadcasted live all over the Ark, you were now trying to cut down Chatterbox with your Crucible Blade but for some bullshit plot reason, Chatterbox was moving too fast for you to keep track of.

Y/N: Okay, why the fuck is he moving so fast? I can literally see after images of him!

Chatterbox: Whats wrong? Can't keep up human?

Y/N: No just annoyed! Hold still you piece of- !!

Then out of nowhere, a sharp blade went flying straight towards your neck, luckily you reacted to it immediately as you block the incoming blade with your Crucible.

Chatterbox: Hmm, you blocked that quickly...

Y/N thoughts: Thank God for my Hyper Awareness Skill...

Chatterbox: Try blocking these...

Chatterbox said as then multiple missiles were then launched from his back as they were then started flying towards you at high speed, you then got ready to try and cut them down but the missiles just simply flew pass you.

Y/N: Uhh, I think you missed...

Chatterbox: I wasn't aiming for you...

Y/N: What?

You questioned with a confused look when Chatterbox said that, you then immediately turn towards where the missiles were flying towards at, they were flying towards Rapi, Anis, and Neon that the three of them were still knocked out, the sight of the missiles flying straight towards Rapi and the other girls shocked you as the missiles were closing at the three.

Y/N: !!

Chatterbox: Die...

You then try to quickly get to Rapi, Anis, and Neon but before you could even move an inch, Chatterbox jumped on you, pinning you to the ground with a hard slam which made a few cracks on the ground ground, the sudden attack made you loose your grip on your Crucible Blade as you dropped it, then a loud explosion could be heard from a distance, your heart immediately drop as you then turn towards where Rapi, Anis, and Neon should be, but you don't see them the three girls; all you saw was a wall of blazing fire and flames from where Rapi and the others should be.

Y/N: ....

Chatterbox: I knew you would let your guard down the moment you look away, now die...

Chatterbox then started to punch you to the ground repeatedly as each punch he threw at you made the ground underneath you cracked more and more, you lay there on the ground staring directly towards the blazing flames were Rapi, Anis, and Neon should be while Chatterbox continuously punches you with such brute force over and over.

Chatterbox: Die!

*BAM*

Y/N: ....

*Bump-bump*

Chatterbox: Die!

*BAM*

Y/N: .....

*Bump-bump*!

Chatterbox: Die!!

*BAM*

Y/N: ......

*Bump-bump*!!

Chatterbox: Die!!!

Y/N: Shut up...

Chatterbox: !!

Before Chatterbox could even react, you immediately grabbed his right arm and stopped him before delivering another forceful punch towards you, Chatterbox was surprised by this as all of a sudden his right arm was then ripped off from him, he then started to cry in pain as he stumble away.

Chatterbox: GAAAH!! When did you-

*BANG*!

A sudden loud gun shot was then heard, both Chatterbox's legs were now blown off all of a sudden, Chatterbox then cry out in pain even more as he was no on the ground, bleeding out a lot of his blood.

Chatterbox: GAAAAAH!! Regenerate! Regenerate!

Chatterbox cried out in pain, his body started to regenerate his missing limbs but then a red blade was sent flying towards him as the red energy blade impaled him on his chest, Chatterbox's Regeneration stops as red electrical currents from the blade starts to electrocute him all over his body, receiving him such immense pain.

Chatterbox: Noooo! My Regeneration...can't keep up!

Y/N: Die...

Chatterbox: !!

Then Chatterbox received a forceful brutal punch that went straight towards his face as the impact of the punch made a large numerous cracks on the ground and made Chatterbox's skull to cave in, you then repeatedly started to punch Chatterbox straight on his face over and over with such furious rage burning in your eyes, you keep punching and punching and punching Chatterbox repeatedly over and over, you didn't stop until he was dead on the ground, you then started to lose your inner thoughts as your own mind started to fade away, your consciousness dying...while your Rage and Hatred slowly took over you.

Rapi: ...Commander

-

To be continued...