Chapter 32: Ominous Encounter

Shifty: Commander! Commander!

You could hear a familiar female voice calling out to you, right you were laying on the endless piles upon piles of dead Rapture corpses that is stretched and spread out everywhere, you were just constantly killing Raptures nonstop, it felt like an Endless Killing Spree for you, so many numerous Raptures of all kind now lays dead all around you, you don't know how long you've been killing, you didn't even think about anything else but killing them, it was just nonstop shooting and the endless sound of gun fire, you can feel the bright sun shining down on your body as the light landed on your eyes.

Shifty: Commander! Please wake up! Commander!

Y/N: ....Shifty?

You then said, you suddenly open your eyes as you were ment by the sight of the clear sky with the sun shining down as numerous clouds flow by, you then sat up as you examine yourself, you saw numerous dead Raptures surrounding you as they were all spreaded out everywhere from every direction you look, you then slowly got up as you look around, you don't see any Raptures moving around you, only the dead corpse of them all around you.

Y/N: Did I...fall asleep?

Shifty: Yes, you were out for 8 hours...

Y/N: Eight hours? I was asleep for eight hours?!

Shifty: I tried calling out to you but...you just wouldn't answer, Rapi and the others tried to get up to the Surface to get you but....the Elevator is blocked by piles of dead Rapture Corpses...

Shifty said as you then turn towards where the Elevator was supposed to be, but instead where the elevator is supposed to be, you only saw a big pile of dead Rapture corpses that is blocking the Elevator from getting up to the Surface, you sweat drop from seeing this as you scratch the back of your head a bit.

Y/N: Oh...I'll, get out of the way so the Elevator can get up here...

Shifty: Understood, also Commander...

Y/N: Yea?

Shifty: You are being brought in by the Central Government for questioning, once you return down to the Ark, you are to report to the Central Government Court House...

Y/N: ....

You heard what Shifty said, it sounds like the Central Government really wants to know who you are now and they do not want to wait any further, you then sigh in exhausted as you then started to walk up where the piles of dead Raptures are that is blocking the Elevator from getting up, you then ask Shifty as to why your being brought in, you know why you are being brought in, you just need to know what else for.

Y/N: I'm assuming they want to know who I am, right?

Shifty: Its not just that, it is true as that they want to know who you are considering that your capable in a lot of things that are considered Impossible in nature, but they also want to know why you brought a Rapture down to the Ark...

Y/N: ....oh

Y/N thoughts: Of course, Syuen didn't say anything to clear up why I brought a Rapture down to the Ark, why wouldn't she anyway, if I call her out; she's just going to give me an earful and I won't be able to hear the end of it...looks like I'll need to think of something up...*sigh* god I hate her...

You said to yourself as you started to move the piles of dead Rapture corpses off where the Elevator is supposed to be, once you start doing that, you asked Shifty something else.

Y/N: Shifty, how long have I've been up here killing Raptures?

Shifty: You were on it for 27 hours, after that; the Raptures went into a full retreat, they're holding there position approximately 8 miles away from you and they haven't moved ever since...