Chapter 9: Damnation

It was quiet on the way back to the Ark, you walked silently as Rapi was leading the way while you follow behind, Anis was follow you from behind as she looked at you with a worried expression, she then rushed up towards you as she was now walking beside you.

Anis: You okay...?

Y/N: No...

Anis: ....

You replied with a dead expression on your face, Anis saw the expression you were giving out as she worries even more, she then ask you a question as to why you are grieving Marian's death to begin with as most Commanders just shrugged it off and just call it a day while they can get another Nikke.

Anis: Commander...why do you even feel bad about Marian's death?

Y/N: ?!

Anis: The death of a Nikke is a Common think up in the surface, most Commanders would just don't care about a Nikke dying, if they loss a Nikke they would just get another one...

Y/N: I'm not like most Commanders Anis....and what kind of question was that? Caring about Marian's death? Of course I cared...she was kind, sweet, someone that I could rely on with my life....

Anis: ....

Anis keep quiet as you tell her why you cared about Marian's death, she listened as you continue on as to why you grief about Marian's death, Rapi was also listing as she keep leading the way.

Y/N: ...and now....now she's gone...

Anis: I'm...sorry for asking you that kind of question Commander, I was making sure your not going to be like the Commanders in the Ark...I'm just glad that we finally have a Commander that care for us you know...

Anis said with a soft smile, she then back away from you a bit to give back your personal space, you continue on your way back to the Ark without a single word being said, while you were walking through, your O.P. System has being shouting out notifications at you none stop, you got a bit annoyed by it so you decided to check what its all about.

Y/N thoughts: Damnit, why the hell is this thing going off for? Huh? New Skills?

New Skills has been added, current Skills has been updated.

[Gun God EX.]
You can now summon infinite numerous Firearms around you as they float in the air and act as Sentries.

Y/N thoughts: huh...

[Onslaught EX.]
Firearm Damage now deals 99,999,999,99% the more you kill, the more the percentage increases.

Y/N thoughts: ....

[Consecutive Hits]
After a successful direct shot, Projectiles will continue to travers towards nearby enemy individuals.

Y/N: Well thats new...

[Berzerk]
Physical Strength is now 999,999,999,99% the more you use your Physical Strength, the percentage increases overtime.

Y/N thoughts: Huh...neat...

[Git Gud]
When using anything else other then Firearms, individuals will be Insta-killed.

Y/N thoughts: As if killing things isn't easy enough yet...

[Overdrive]
Mobility and Agility is now 999,999,999,99%