Chapter 5: Maintenance

Rapi: All Raptures neutralized, status report: 0% Damage.

Anis: Same here, thanks to "Common Commander" I didn't take any damage at all

Marian: Damage is 6.9% direct hit taken in the abdomen area and left leg...

Anis: What? When did you got injured? I didn't see any Raptures shooting at you...

Marian: It was when I meet Commander at the Transport Ship...

Marian said, there was bit of a black spot in Marian's stomach area, and a scratch mark on her left leg, luckily Marian don't have any fatal injuries, Rapi them approached Marian as she lift up her shirt a bit, Marian blushed red a bit from Rapi's sudden action.

Marian: H-Hey! Wh-what are you-

Rapi: I need to examine your injury, need to make sure its not going to slow you down.

Marian: Its fine, its not that bad; it's only a 6.9% Damage injury.

Rapi: Still, proper maintenance is key for Nikkes to keep there combat powers order and to make sure we don't malfunction in the process, so take off your top.

Marian: But...

Marian was blushing red as she was embarrassed by Rapis sudden command, it is true that maintaince is needed in order for Nikkes to keep functioning and to make sure they don't break down during combat situations, Anis walked up to Marian to ask her why she is hesitating of taking of her top.

Anis: Why are you embarrassed? We just need to do some simple check up maintenance on you...

Marian: I know, but.....

Marian then turn her gaze towards you as you stood a few inches away from the girls, Rapi and Anis then followed Marian's gaze as the three of them now turn towards you, you stood there completely still watching Rapi trying to take Marians top off while Anis gave a "What the Fuck" Expression on her face.

Y/N: Uhh, don't mind me I'm just...uhh...standing here..heh...

Rapi: ....

Marian: ....

Anis: Turn around you pervert...

Y/N: Yes ma'am...

You did what Anis told you as you quickly turn around, you were now facing towards the distance of the ruined city landscape while your back was facing towards the three girls, Anis sigh while Rapi and Marian sweat drop.

Marian: It would be embarrassing if say me with my dress off...

Anis: I've seen other Commanders behave like this towards there Nikkes before, the last thing they're thinking of when they see us is sex, trust me.