Chapter 61: Winter Wonderland

You, Rapi, Anis, and Neon continue onwards through the cold Tundra landscape as all of you make your way to the Research Base that's somewhere up north. Shifty is constantly scanning the surrounding area around you and the girls to make sure there are no Raptures that are nearby, and so far, she hasn't detected a single Rapture.

Y/N: You detecting any Raptures near Shifty?

Shifty: I've been constantly scanning area around you and so far, no Raptures has been detected...

Anis: Is it possible that there are fewer Raptures appear up north?

Rapi: Not likely, Raptures are everywhere on the Surface, the possibility of Encountering a Rapture is greatly high...

Shifty: Correct, Encountering a Rapture is mostly a 100% chance to happen no matter where you are on the Surface.

Neon: So... how come we haven't Encountered a single Rapture for the past few hours then?

Y/N: ....

Neon questioned openly towards everyone, you and the others try to think and puzzle why you haven't encountered and seen a single Rapture yet, usually by now you would've ran into a few Raptures already by now.

Y/N: Okay, let's just stop thinking about where the Raptures are and just focus on completing the mission. The sooner we finish this mission, the sooner we can head back...

Rapi: Understood, well keep going then...

Anis: .... I don't like this one bit...

Neon: Also, I know it's cold considering we're at the Northern Tundra... but isn't it getting colder to you guys?

Anis: Now that you mentioned it... it is getting colder by the minute...

Neon said as Anis agreed to what Neon said, the atmosphere around you and the girls is getting a bit more colder then usually, Rapi then asked Shifty about the weather conditions around the surrounding areas from where you are.

Rapi: Shifty, what's the condition of the weather around us?

Shifty: Let's see, according to my scans, a massive snow blizzard is going to pass by soon...

Anis: That's... not good...

Rapi: How long will it take for the blizzard to pass by?

Shifty: Hard to say at the moment, I'd advise you to seek shelter and to just simply wait out the blizzard. Snow blizzards don't usually last very long.

Neon: How long does it usually last?

Shifty: According to past records around that area, about an hour or two, so not that long.

Y/N: We definitely don't want to get caught in that blizzard, is there some kind of building that we can us to hunker down in?

You questioned Shifty as she that starts to scan the area around you to find some sort of shelter for you and the girls to hunker down in for the snow blizzard to pass by.

Shifty: Let's see... there should be some kind of a small bunker you can use for shelter, I'll see you the coordinates for it.

Rapi: Understood, coordinates received; let's head towards that bunker before the blizzard hits us...

Anis: It's gonna get pretty cold soon...

Neon: It's a good thing our Power Cores keeps us warm, even below zero.

Anis: Yea, but...

Anis then turn her attention towards you as you then caught Anis staring at with a bit of a blush showing on her cheeks, you were confused a bit as to why Anis is looking at you in a nervous way.