Chapter 10: Humanities Shelter

Y/N: Eat Boltgun!

*BANG*BANG*BANG*

Right now, you were gunning down and killing the group of Raptures that were in your way, your Boltguns were easily shredding the Raptures real quickly as junks and pieces of them exploded everywhere, Rapi and Anis just stood back a few distance away from you as they both just watch you shoot down and kill the Raptures rather easily, Shifty on the other hand is recording everything from her end.

Anis: Hey Rapi...

Rapi: What is it?

Anis: It feels weird seeing a Commander kill Raptures, even we're the ones who's supposed to do that role, yet here we are; seeing a Commander right in front of us killing Raptures left and right like its nothing with big beefy guns that we've never seen before...

Anis said as her and Rapi continue to witness you annihilating the Raptures with your Bolters and the other Bolters that are floating in the air around you, Rapi was also thinking of how a Commander that she just meet is capable of doing such things thats beyond impossible, she just gave out a soft sigh in response.

Rapi: To be honest, it is a surprising to see a Commander that's capable of fighting the Raptures like its nothing...also a surprise to see him just simply make Firearms appear out of thin air...

Anis: Yea, that is also a big surprise; making guns appear right out of thin air while they float and shoot by themselves?! I've never seen something like that before...it's like his-

Rapi: A God...

Anis: ....

Shifty: ....

There was moment of silence between the girls as they all try to think of any logical conclusion of how the Commander that they just met is capable of doing such things, then Rapi spoke and asked Shifty for something.

Rapi: Shifty...

Shifty: Yes Rapi?

Rapi: Can you look up information about the Commander?

Shifty: *sigh* I was afraid you were going to say that, I did look up about the Commanders basic information...but all I could find was a bunch of Redacted and Classified stuff...

Anis: Yea, same here; that's what I found too when I was looking up about him...

Anis said, the two of them then turn there attention towards you now as they both see you finish off the last remaining Rapture in the area, the girls saw this as they started walking up to you, after you finished off the last Rapture, you put away the Bolters that were floating in the air around you as they dissappear, leaving the one you wield in your hands, you then checked on your kill counter to see how many Rapture kills you now have.

[Rapture Kills]
1,652

Y/N: *sigh* Still not enough, not even close...I need to kill more...

Anis: Huh? Kill more? What do you mean?

Y/N: Gah!

You then jump from surprise as you then heard Anis's sudden voice put of no where, you then quickly turn your attention towards her as you saw her and Rapi that was standing close to you earlier.