Chapter 53: Beauty and the Beast PART 3

Diesel: Please, everyone; remain calm, there's no need to rush, please make your way to the AZX in an orderly fashion.

Soline: Please find your seats as soon as possible, also please restrain yourself from pushing each other...it's rude.

Meanwhile, the Infinity Rail squad was helping out the civilians to aboard the AZX train so they could evacuate everyone to a safer location away from the chaos, Diesel and Soline help the people to get inside the train a calming matter.

Soline: The AZX is almost full of people Diesel. It's not going to fit everyone in...

Diesel: Try to get as many people inside as you can, we need to get everyone in a safe distance away from the chaos...

Brid: Diesel, Soline, can you two hear me?

Then Brid contacted both Diesel and Soline through a communication device, both Diesel and Soline responded back to Brid to see what's wrong.

Diesel: Yes? Is something wrong, Brid?

Soline: Is the trian ready to go?

Brid: The train is ready to move out, but the situation is getting worse, the Commanders Rampage is getting closer to us, we should get moving before he gets here...

Brid said, both Diesel and Soline then turned their attention towards the long line of people that are still outside that have not boarded the AZX train yet, Diesel is starting to worry about the situation.

Diesel: There are still people that are outside the AZX, if we don't get them to safety in time them they'll-

*BOOM*

All of a sudden a loud exploring can be heard just nearby Diesel along everyone else, Diesel and Soline both turn to the source of where the explosion came from, they both then saw a silhouette walking out where the explosion accrued from, the individual was hard to make out but its eyes were showing a burning crimson red and is carrying somewhere of a red looking oversized hammer.

Y/N: ....

Diesel: !! It's the Commander!

Soline: Wh-What do we do?!

Brid: Diesel! Soline! Get on board! We need to leave now!

Diesel: But...there's still people-

Rapi: HAAA!!

Then out of nowhere, Rapi emerges out of the blazing fire from where the explosion happened, she then aimed her weapon at you as she open fired, a hail of bullets rain down on you as you cover yourself with your arms while the bullets that landed on you just simply bounce off, the hail of bullets hitting you made you pissed off out of annoyance, you the yell in a fit of rage as you rush towards Rapi in a quick motion with your Sentinal Hammer Hellbreaker grip tightly in your hand.

Y/N: RAAAAAAAGH!!

Rapi: !!

Yelling like a wild beast, you quickly rush towards Rapi on rage, Rapi noticed you swiftly reaching towards her but she wasn't fast enough to react quickly in time, once you close to Rapi you immediately grabbed her by the throat and started to tighten your grip on her throat, Rapi started to choke for air as she grap hold onto your arm that is holding her.

Rapi: Gah!...Co...Commander...Pl...Gagh!...Please Stop...it...*cough*

Y/N: ....

You didn't respond back to Rapi as you only gave her a stern Raging expression on your face, Rapi looked at you as she then reach out of her hands to try and touch your face, her hand shook as was desperate to get some air while you keep griping tightly on her neck.

*Bang!*

Y/N: !!

Then a bullet landed on your back, this caused you to see where the bullet came from as you saw Brid along side Diesel and Soline, the trio were both shock and surprised that the bullet that hit you didn't do anything, although it did made you piss off.

Brid: W-What?!

Diesel: It...didn't hurt him?

Soline: Wh-What do we do? That bullet just bounce off of him...

You then tossed Rapi to the side as you started make your way to Diesel, Soline, and Brid, Brid started to rapidly shoot her weapon at you with a hail of bullets but they had no affect to you as they just simply bounce off of you, this made you even more annoyed and more pissed off, as you reach close to the three, you got your Sentinal Hammer Hellbreaker grip tightly in your hand as you got it ready to swing it right at them.

Rapi: COMMANDER!!

Y/N: ....

Rapi has caught your attention as you then slowly turn towards her, once you turn to her; all what Rapi saw was the same Raging expression and your blazing crimson eyes, your original eye color was no longer visible, Rapi then immediately look around her surroundings as she saw the civilians witnessing of what's happening in front of them, most of them were in complete fear of what they are seeing, scared to the point that there body refuses to run away from this dangerous person to is wrecking havoc in the Ark.

Rapi thoughts: I have to end this quick before he hurts anyone else...I guess I have no choice but to use it...

Rapi: If you won't stop Commander...

Rapi then stood up, after fighting you for a bit, Rapi is showing signs of damage that is all over her body, it was almost to the point where she could no longer fight any longer, but she does have a secret weapon up on her sleeve but; using it will have a down side affect to her body, but if using "it" will help her stop you from your Rampaging, then so be it.

Rapi: Then I'll make you stop...by brute force...

Rapi said with a serious tone voice, she then stood still for a bit as you examine her, Rapi's body started to heat up, her hair slowly turning into a red crimson color as her eyes as well.

Rapi: Inputting Liberation Code...Operating level increasing to limit of sub-generator...Secret Body, activate!

System: Recognition complete...Code Name: Red Hood Fully active.

Rapi's hair also started to glow bright red as a red scarf then manifested around her neck as it expanded outwards, her eyes then started to give out a red blaze

System: 10 minutes remaining. After that, control must be transferred to another host.

Rapi: ....I hope it's enough, come on Commander, it's time to end this...

Y/N: ....

-

To be continued...

Happy 1st Anniversary Nikke!