Chapter 42: Monster

You were now sleeping, you felt the soft mattress underneath you as you lay your body on top of it while feeling the warm blanket over your body, you could hear beeping noises going of nearby you as it made you slowly wake up, you then gently open both your eyes as your vision was blurry at first but it took only a few moments for your vision to straight out, the first thing you saw was a white ceiling with square patterns and a few ceiling lights, you then started to look around as you try to figure out what happened and where you are, you realize you are laying on some kind of hospital bed, you then saw a heartbeat meter beside the bed your laying on as it beeps every time.

Y/N: ...What the...where am I?

You questioned out loud, although it looks like nobody was around to answer, you then slowly sit up on the hospital bed as you examine your surroundings, the room your in was empty, you then saw some kind of wire wrapped around your left arm as it looked like the wire is hooked up to the heartbeat meter, you were about to pull out the wire wrapped around your arm until the door to your room open as a female individual walked in.

Mary: Oh! I see that your awake Commander, I'm Mary; one of the Doctors here of this Hospital.

Y/N: Oh, umm...it's nice to meet you?

Mary them walk up to the side of the hospital bed that your in as she then check the holographic screen that appeared beside the bed, the appearance of a holographic screen popping up out of know where surprised you a bit.

Y/N: Wow, thats advanced...

Mary: Well, it is the future; it looks like you have no injuries whatsoever, although; I'm sure you have questions that yiu want answered, am I right?

Y/N: Umm, I do have a few that I like to ask...

Mary: Very well then, I'll try my best to answer them.

Mary said as she then pull out a chair that was close by as she placed it beside your hospital bed, she then sat on the chair with her legs crossed which made you blush a bit as you saw a peek of her panties when she did that, knowing that its a sign that Mary is a mature woman.

Y/N thoughts: ....stay down boy...

Mary: So, whats your first question?

Y/N: What? Oh! Uhh...how long have i been out?

Mary: You were asleep for a whole day, after the incident at the Missilis building Tower; you passed out, so we took you to the Hospital and look after you, courtesy from the Central Government of course.

Y/N: Central Government...from them? I thought they hate me? They tried to kill me and lock me up! In thats order...

Mary: Its...complicated, I'm afraid I don't have the knowledge of whats happening at the Central Government at the moment...

Y/N: .....

Mary said, you were a bit puzzled right now; after the whole thing that happened at the Missilis Tower, it looks like the Central Government wanted to look after you while you were passed out, which is confusing considering they tried to kill you and lock you up...in that order, speaking of what happened at the Missilis Tower, you asked Mary another question.

Y/N: After the...incident at the Missilis Tower...what happened? I could barely remember anything after that...

Mary: ...well-

Andersen: I'll answer that...

Then a familiar male voice was then heard, you and Mary then turn to the doorway of your Hospital Room as you saw Andersen standing nearby it, Mary then smiled as she got off the chair and started to make her way of the the Hospital Room.

Mary: Try not to make my patients stress out even more Mr. Andersen...he's one of a kind you know.

Andersen: ...I'll keep that in mind, thank you Doctor Mary...

Andersen said as Mary then leave the room and closed the door behind her, Andersen then walked up next to the Hospital bed that your head a he then stood up next to you.

Andersen: It looks like your alright...

Y/N: Well, I was never hurt to begin with...

Andersen: Right...well, for starters; Chatterbox is dead, you beaten him into a bloody pase, after that; you started going on a...rampage...

Y/N: ....uhh, what?

You questioned with a confused look on your face, then Andersen picked up a remote of some kind as he pressed a button on it, the a wide holographic screen appeared right in front of you, the holographic screen then started playing a video; what you saw next shocked you.

Y/N: Rip n Tear! Rip n Tear! Rip n Tear! Rip n Tear!!

Ark Soldiers: Open Fire! Open Fire!!

You watched yourself that was on the Holographic screen in front of you as you saw yourself wreaking havoc all over the Ark, buildings were destroyed, Vehicles burning, and people....dying, killed by you as you saw your own self literally tearing the people of the Ark limp my limp as they cry out in pain.

Y/N: .....

Andersen: .....*sigh*

Andersen then gave out a sigh as he turned off the holographic screen as it dissappear, you were now in shock of disbelief as you couldn't believe what you just saw, you sat there on your hospital bed, frozen; not knowing what to say.

Andersen: 43 people died...204 injured...badly, the Central Government and the Citizens of the Ark...are terrified...

Y/N: .....

Andersen: Commander...whatever is going on...you need to fix this, the Raptures are already a problem to deal with, we do not need to deal with something thats...more of a monster then the Raptures...

Y/N: ......

You just sat there on the Hospital bed not saying a word as you were still in shock of what you just saw, Andersen then started to walk off and make his way out of the Hospital Room, but before he could; he had one last thing to say.

Andersen: Get some long well rest Commander....you need it...

He said as he then walk out of the Hospital Room, leaving you alone; you then slowly pull your hands together as both of them were shaking, your breathing started to become heavy as you clenched both of your hands tightly.

Y/N: ....whats happening to me?

-

To be continued...