Chapter 52: Beauty and the Beast PART 2

Missilis Tower, 2 Days Ago...

Bang!

Bang!

Bang!

Bang!

Bang!

You repeatedly throw your fist in quick swift punches at Chatterboxs face as it cave into the solid concrete ground while the ground around Chatterbox had numerous cracks all around due to you repeatedly punching him over and over constantly without stopping. You were not yourself, you're sense of concession was gone and was replaced by pure Hatred and Rage. After you witnessed and thought that Chatterbox killed Rapi, Anis, and Neon, you simply just snapped.

Y/N: *Heavy Breathing* KUR...

BANG!

Y/N: *Heavy Breathing* EN...

BANG!

Y/N: *Heavy Breathing* TUK!!

Although you thought that Chatterbox killed Rapi, Anis, and Neon, but they didn't die due to an unknown individual with a motorcycle that saved them in time; the three were still well alive but injured from the fight from Chatterbox earlier, the unknown individual that saved them from harm made sure they didn't take anymore damage.

Sugar: Got them out just in time...

Sugar said as she placed Rapi, Anis, and Neon to a save distance a bit away from the carnage that was happening, Rapi was the first to gain her consciousness as she quickly sat up, she examined herself to see how much damage she has, luckily for her it was minimal at best, Sugar noticed Rapi awake as she makes she was alright and well.

Sugar: You alright? You took quite a beating from that Rapture earlier?

Rapi: I'm fine...wait, aren't you a apart of Cafe Sweety?

Sugar: I am, Mustang ordered us to help you guys.

Milk: Hey Sugar! I got the rest over here! There not waking up though...should I punch them to make them wake up?

Pepper: P-Please don't do that, I'll attend to them just go and make sure to get the others...

Numerous voices can be heard around Rapi as she then stood up as she examined her surroundings, it looks like she was a few distance away from where all the carnage was happening at the Missilis Tower, she then turn her attention towards Anis and Neon that we're both laying on the ground still knocked out. Mary then approached Rapi as she told her that she will look after the two.

Mary: I'm glad you're awake, Rapi. I'll attend these two. You should go and get checked up immediately...

Rapi: I can't right now, I need to-

Enikk: Excuse me.

Rapi: Huh? Enikk?

Enikk then communicated to Rapi using the communicate, Enikk then started to Rapi of the situation of what is happening at Missilis Tower and the status of the Commander, she told Rapi that you have started killing innocent civilians and destroying Mass-produced Nikkes while also causing numerous damage around the Ark.

Enikk: Rapi, it's an emergency; your Commander is killing innocent people and destroying Mass-produced Nikkes...

Rapi: What?!