1

I got down from the stage as the lights go out. I've been touring for the last 2 years and I honestly don't know how long I can keep this up. I enter my dressing room where i'm met with my maneger, Lia.

- Great show Olivia, a little weak on the dancing part but nothing that a couple more hours on the dance studio cant solve- I look at her unable to say a word as i try to organize my thoughts- the plane for LA leaves in 3 hours so you just have time to change clothes. When we get there you will have a photoshoot followed by a radio interview.-she said as she reads the list of events on her ipad- For the evening you have scheduled a couple of hours in the studio so you can start writing the new album and after that a sesion with the choreographer- I stand up and stop her right there.

-Can you stop just for a minute?- I'm already feeling a pending headache just thinking about taking that flight- I'm not taking that plane Lia.

- That's fine we can always schedule a later flight- she responded as she started typing on her ipad again without giving me a second glance.

- You are not understanding me. I am not going to LA i cant keep up with this I need a break- she looks at me stunned by my rise of tone- I've been making music and touring for the last 6 years nonestop. For the love of God Lia Im 22 and i don't have a life outside of music- I pace around the room trying to gather every inch of courage i have- I wont continue the press tour. I will go back home and spend the rest of the year there so don't sign me for any proyect unless i say so- i said as i gather the rest of my belongings from the room.

She let out a bitter laugh that made my hair stand on end.

- You cant do this to us olivia you have a contract and responsabilities. We have already started hinting a new album and you are sure as hell going to make it- she said with a straight face and a calm tone- honestly after all we've gave you you are acting as a spoiled bratt.

- A spoiled brat?- I try to mantain calm as i'm feeling my eyes starting to water and i refuse to cry infront of her right now- I gave you everyting. I gave up my frienships and my family just to follow a dream that has ended up being a nightmare- I try to breathe as I feel my chest thightening- I've been working and working trying to be enough for you but aparently its never enough- tears are already running through my cheeks and i curse myself for looking weak infront of her- I fucking quit and there is nothing you can do about it. Don't worry about the media I will write something myself just talk with my lawers so i dont have to see you ever again.

As i was reaching the exit of the stadium i can hear her yell at me from the hallway

-You are no one without us Olivia. You are a failure and no one is going to remember you next year, mark my words- I stop my steps but dont turn myself around, trying to gather some strength- You are just some little girl without family or friends who wanted attention- I refuse to give her a second thought and exit the building, not wothout slaming the door behind me.

I finally find a car that can take me to my hotel so i can gather my belongings

-Could you wait here to take me to the airport? I promise i'll be fast i just need to take my suitcase- I told the driver

-Dont worry miss i will be waiting here for you- the man told me.

As promised i barely spend 15 minutes gathering everything from my room and being inside of the cab again. When we reached the airport I paid for the taxi and thanked the driver after taking a photo for his daughter who he said was a fan of mine. I bought the first flight for Madrid I could but it still was an hour till boarding time so I decided to write a post before the press started speculating about what was happening.

 I bought the first flight for Madrid I could but it still was an hour till boarding time so I decided to write a post before the press started speculating about what was happening

Liked by Carlossainz55 and 247890 others

@ Oliviamartin : Hey Guys! Hope everything alright, todays show was amazing and I had the time of my life, unfortunaly i decided to part ways with my record label and wont be doing any press duties or shows for the upcoming months. This is a decision i've put much thought on and hope you understand i need a rest from everything so i can come back stronger. The last years had been the best but also the hardest years of my life and I need to put my health above everything else. I hope you can still enjoy my music and remember, this is not a goodbye, this is just a see you later. I will come back with new music and shows when i feel like i can give you my best version.

Much love, Oli🌺.

___________________________________________

@ User1: OMG so sorry this is happening to you get better soon please

@ User 2: Just when i was goint to see you live? You don't think about your fans
➡️ @ User 1: cant you read? she is saying she feels exausted and you only care about seeing her shows?!? Unbelievable
___________________________________________

I was about to shut off my phone when I recieve an incoming call

Incoming call from Carlitos

CARLOS

Oli where are you I just read your post.What is happening?

OLIVIA

Don't worry about me you have better thing to think about right now.

Don't tell me if I have better things to do or not I will be the one deciding that. You are my sister Oli I will always worry about you.

Just please dont be mad and dont tell dad

You are scaring me are you sure youre fine?

I will be Carlos don't worry. My flight to Madrid leaves in 10 minutes I will be home in around 5 hours

Werent you on a press tour why are you coming home?

I will try to explain it once i get there i promise just trust me with this

Alright I will be the one picking you up from the airport so I expect a full explanation once you are here peque

Okay. Bye, Love you

Love you too.

Call ended

___________________________________________