6

I woke up feeling much rested than hours before. The sun was already high up in the sky pointing out the late hour in the morning. I get up and check my phone, no new messages from Charles so I decide to go straight to my sister's room. Ana was doing some work on her laptop when I enter and throw myself on her bed.

- I need an outfit for this afternoon- i told her hiding my face in her pillow.

-Dont you have clothes of your own?- she asked turning in her chair.

-I do but not for this kind of situation I sill need to bring the rest of my clothes from my house in LA you know it.

-And what kind of situation would that be peque?- I groaned at the nickname my family had been calling me since I can remembrer.

- I kind of have a...date?- i said doubtly- Dont say anything- i stopped her before she could respond - You cant say anything not to Carlos, not to Mom or Dad, promise me.

-Yeah sure dont worry- she said calmly- Does this secret date have something to do with the hansome monegasque who dropped you off last night?- she asked with a smirk on her face. I can feel my cheeks turning red as I avoid her stare

-I wont tell Carlos but just know he will be happy about you. He couldnt stop talking about how happy he was you two got on so well. Something about finally having someone to talk outside your jobs- she added truthfuly- Come on lets eat lunch and then we will choose the outfit- she said getting up from the chair - Great song by the way, it almost made up for waking me up at 4 am- I looked her dumbfolded- My room is just above where you were silly- she explained- Lets go down they are probably wondering where you were.

After some akward questions from my mom and a quick luch we ended up pairing one of my tops with an orange suit. I still wasn't sure what the plan for this afternoon was going to be, but I'll think of something before Charles comes.

Liked by anasainzvdec, charlesleclerc and 258

Liked by anasainzvdec, charlesleclerc and 258.390 other
@ oliviamartin: all about the vibe🧡🏵️
_________________________________________

@ anasainzvdec : if that suit doesnt make him fall I dont know what it will.
➡️@ carlossainz55: make who fall?🤔
➡️@ oliviamartin: ignore her Carlitos, shes joking🙃