4

Charles POV

I have been in the spanish capital for three days now. I went out a couple of times but every time I was spotted by some fan and went back to the hotel not wanting to gain attention. Thursday morming came by and with it a text from Carlos.

Carlos

I've seen you are 'round here. Want to do something?

Charles

Yes i've been here a couple of days! Sure what did you have in mind?

Some golf? I havent played in forever.

Count me in. Sent me the details and i will be there

Same place as always 5pm? Also, my little sister is coming hope you dont mind.

No problem see you there mate.

___________________________________________

I spend the rest of the morning in my hotel room waiting for the hours to go. I cant wait for the season to resume so I can go back to all my rutines. I like to keep myself bussy so I have less time to overthing everything but being on vacation leaves me with a lot of spare time. Once I finish eating lunch and after taking a shower, I choose the clothes for the evening and pick up the keys for the car I rented this week.

@ charlesleclerc has posted a story

Dm from @ carlossainz55

We're almost thereeeee

I shut off my phone and enjoy the warm afternoon. I close my eyes as I feel the warm rays of sun touch my face.

- Hey cabrón! - I open my eyes and saw Carlos walking with a brunette i've never seen in my live.

I was a bit surprised to see that it wasn't Ana as he had told me, maybe it's a cousin or something, with such a big family he has.

-Carlos! I thought you were bringing Ana?- I suppose his younger sister couldnt make it.

- Why would I be bringing Ana you know she hates golf - I look at him without adding anything waiting for him to tell me who the girl is- Oh shit sorry. Charles this is my little sister Olivia. Oli this is my teammate Charles Leclerc- I may not be the person with the best memory with people but I'm sure I wouldn't forget that face. I did not remember Carlos talking about her or her coming to any race this season but I extend my hand to her.